Washington, DC./Maryland/Virginia Head-Fi Member Meet - May 18, 2019 - Gaithersburg, MD
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2019 at 11:25 PM Post #166 of 183
So we're getting the clubhouse instead is it at the same address

If not can somebody update me with the new address?

Kentlands Clubhouse
485 Tschiffely Square Rd.
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

The first post of this thread is fully updated with all the information you likely need, as is the Eventbrite page where you should RSVP if you have not yet.

May 18, 2019 at 1:08 AM Post #167 of 183
Kentlands Clubhouse
485 Tschiffely Square Rd.
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

The first post of this thread is fully updated with all the information you likely need, as is the Eventbrite page where you should RSVP if you have not yet.

Thank you! I did RSVP

Also I've got an

LTA Shirt L\XL
ZMF Shirt L
& a JDS Labs Shirt M\L

Up for give away! So @PJABBER are you ok if I give them away? An any idea's on the best way. I was thinking a free raffle, names on slips in [a box or anything really] so if we are doing name tags, maybe also write your name down on the plastic slip that's left behind and stick that into a Box! An towards the end we'll do a quick draw and award the shirts to their winners! Or if any one else has a better idea I'm all ears

I just ask that you kindly allow me a chance to grab a pic of you with your new shirt! I got these from vendors for free so I'd like to share them with every one for free, though I do want to have pics to send out to said vendors as they like to feature them on their Social Media ect...

May 18, 2019 at 1:21 AM Post #168 of 183
Last edited:
HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
May 18, 2019 at 1:24 AM Post #169 of 183
I'm not a definite yet but am going to do my best to make it tomorrow. I'd have our Blue Hawaii SE, upcoming GS-X mini, Gilmore Lite mk2, and a variety of headphones like the HIFIMAN Susvara, STAX SR-009BK, STAX SR-009S, MrSpeakers Voce, and Audeze LCD-3

For sources the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and Chord Qutest.

I also have a brand new (unopened) HIFIMAN Shangri-la Sr. but opening it is kind of a big deal so not sure on that one!

I always enjoy hearing your systems at the meets and everybody else will too so hope you can make it!

May 18, 2019 at 10:33 AM Post #173 of 183
Something came up and I can't make it today. Definitely will be there next time.

May 18, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #175 of 183
I'm not a definite yet but am going to do my best to make it tomorrow. I'd have our Blue Hawaii SE, upcoming GS-X mini, Gilmore Lite mk2, and a variety of headphones like the HIFIMAN Susvara, STAX SR-009BK, STAX SR-009S, MrSpeakers Voce, Audeze LCD-3, and Focal Stellia.

For sources the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and Chord Qutest.

I also have a brand new (unopened) HIFIMAN Shangri-la Sr. but opening it is kind of a big deal so not sure on that one!

If you bring the Shangri-la (and everything else you listed!) you will have us standing in line to try it out! Just do the unboxing here with us in rapt attendance!

May 18, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #178 of 183
Looks like I've got some unexpected availability this afternoon, so I will be there. Not bringing any gear (no time to get my act together), just coming to get caught up on what's new. I think it has been a couple of years since I've been to a meet. See y'all in a bit.

May 18, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #179 of 183

Ohhh man, I think we could have an event just for that. Totally understandable though if you rather pass on bringing it. Will love to hear the gilmore.

I’ll be there with my Ether Flow Open 1.1, and Oppo Pm-3, around 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back