Was recommended the Takstar 80 (if i got the name right), looking for more recommendations.
Dec 8, 2014 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Hydralisk86

New Head-Fier
Someone recommended me the Takstar Pro80 Headphones for headphones around $100. I looked them up on amazon.com, and i found 3 versions of the Takstar Pro80 being sold there. Are they good?  Which Takstar Pro80 is the best?  How do they hold up against the Audio Technica m40x?

Dec 8, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #2 of 2
  Someone recommended me the Takstar Pro80 Headphones for headphones around $100. I looked them up on amazon.com, and i found 3 versions of the Takstar Pro80 being sold there. Are they good?  Which Takstar Pro80 is the best?  How do they hold up against the Audio Technica m40x?

I believe there is only one version of the Takstar Pro 80s, they are sold under different names (Gemini, Technical Pro, Greathon, etc.)
And some Takstar Pro 80s are come with a mic added on, sold under brand names like Kingston HyperX Cloud or Qpad QH-90.
My personal opinion is the insides are all the same, some just come with a different name painted on or a mic added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back