Warped Tour
Aug 11, 2002 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Hey im goin to the vans Warped Tour wednesday
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I've heard about 40-50% of the bands that are playing and was just wondering if there are any that i probably havent heard of that i should hear when im there. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Aug 12, 2002 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 4
i hope you have fun. randalls island is such a **** pit, i don't ever want to go there again.. there's a prison there for a reason!

the dirt there is so dusty, you take a step and smoke rises for about a foot. you can imagine how this makes a mosh pit look/feel. a friend of mine went (and goes every year) and he always coughs black for the rest of the day because of the punk pits.

although, i would love to see alkaline trio.
biggrin.gif
have fun!

Aug 13, 2002 at 3:30 AM Post #3 of 4
Damn Grinch i didnt know anything about this place and i wish you didnt tell me that. Im bummed about that but i guess abuot 50 bands + pro athletes makes up for it being dirty
wink.gif

P.S. good charlotte kicks serious ass

Aug 19, 2002 at 3:58 AM Post #4 of 4
WOW extreme dissapointment but also pretty good. the bands were amazing the might mighty bosstones live are just incredible. But i was sooooo bummed out 90% of the people came to just sit around and do drugs well i was there for the music. i mean im fine with the people doing drugs but damn if im going to a concert i want to see people enjoying the music and not ignoring the great bands and just smoking.
frown.gif
not only that but it was pretty sad watching this kid probably about 15 on the ground shaking because they ODed and some drug. Over 25 kids got taken out in ambulances because of drugs, and im not exaggerating at all.
overall dissapointing but incredible music.

BTW grinch i did see alkaline trio and they were pretty damn good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back