1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Wanting to upgrade from Bose IE2. Suggestions?

1. DR650SE
    OK so my current portable rig is in my signature. 5.5G iMod. 128GB SD card in a Couple adapter. Fiio E17 amp, and I use it to drive Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm cans. I love this setup. I also use it more on the go with my Bose IE2 ear buds.

I hate spending so much time with my DT880s, and moving to the Bose IE2s. They don't sound as clear, Tones sound a bit muffled. Maybe it's their tendency to be bass heavy.

I love the clarity of the DT880s.

What are some ear buds to consider? My budget would be about $250. I like a good amount of treble. I'm not a bass head, but I like the presence of bass. Basically I want clarity above all else. Accuracy.

The reason I like the Bose IE2s is their comfort, and how well the work when I go for a 10+ mile run, or am in the gym. They never come out of my ears.

Let me know if anything comes to mind. I may swing over to the for sale threads and do some browsing. Maybe find something cabled in silver :p

Thanks guys!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk