1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted:white/orange Koss Porta Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (27)
  1. suicidal_orange
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    As per the title, I'd like to buy a pair of white/orange Koss Porta Pro so I can make myself a black/orange pair to match my Tera Player. 

Seems they're available in Scandinavia for around £30 (300 NOK or 400 SEK) but I don't know where's a reputable place to shop and maybe a native has seen them cheaper, or even has a pair sitting unused?

If you are in the area any help would be appreciated

Edit:  I've had a post Christmas sanity check and paying £50+ for a cosmetic upgrade makes no sense, so now just looking for a used pair.  Unless you have an unwanted present and can send them to the UK cheaper than a retailer?  Let me know [​IMG] 

2. Kongetorsk
    _

3. Kylv
    Wow, I can't help you, but those are sexy.  I'm in for a pair if someone wants to ship to the US.  [​IMG]

4. Mdraluck23
  5. suicidal_orange
  6. Johan-71
  7. Johan-71
  8. flaco
    they look so delicious.

9. toears
  10. Kylv

I can't even get past the pop-up.  I don't know which option to choose to close it, all I know is that it changes the price depending on which one I pick. [​IMG]

11. toears
  12. Johan-71
    You Can try Dustin.se

13. afbug
    This looks interesting. Can they ship to Singapore? I don't understand that website.

Edit:
    This is nice as well.
    http://www.komplett.se/koss-headset-porta-pro-white/610397

There is another all red one, not too bad.

14. Johan-71
    I've sent them a mail and asked them about delivery to other countrys. I'l let you know when i've heard from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.