Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. North America
May 16, 2020 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

qboogie

100+ Head-Fier
Just putting some interest feelers out there. I'm interested in borrowing a reputable head-fi member's RAD-0, and willing to exchange my HEDDphone for a few weeks (2-3 tops) just to try them out and see if they're worth buying.

I am a well-established physician in NYC working at a private practice. Once we exchange contact info I can easily be looked up online and found. (in case accountability is in doubt). I have a clean record here on head-fi but am just getting into the game.

Looking forward to it.
Quang

May 16, 2020 at 3:11 PM Post #2 of 5

LCMusicLover

Headphoneus Supremus
Funny, I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. Not necessarily RAD-0/Hedd, but just in general. There’s a bunch of cans I’d like to try out, notably Hedd, Verite, Empyrean (again), HEKse (oops, bought one), Susvara, Abyss, LCD-4...could goon and on.

Seems like one borrower ships his/her cans, second borrower compares for agreed period, ships both back to first borrower, who compares for an agreed period, and then ships back.

This way both players get to compare the two sets (along w/ all their other cans).

Problem is trust of course. Plus, you’d be talking $100 in shipping fees w/ insurance if the deal isn’t local.

Nov 21, 2020 at 6:08 AM Post #5 of 5

vgmusics

100+ Head-Fier
I might do that.
My RAD-0 is listed for sale. I've raved about them. They are my favorite headphone I have heard, besides AB-1266. Compared to AB-1266, they are lusher, smoother, sweeter midrange, enveloping. The AB-1266 makes for a more impressive listen resolution-wise but I think the RAD-0 is more enjoyable. Besides the weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread