Wanted: Rca to RCA
Oct 28, 2008 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Shizdan

1000+ Head-Fier
I need a high quality cable of around 6-8 Feet. Too hook up my Little Dot Mk II to my Nad 3020.

Rca --> Rca

Pm or Post here

Oct 28, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 7

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Blue Jeans Cable -- Broadcast-Quality Cables at Reasonable Prices

wink.gif

Oct 29, 2008 at 6:39 AM Post #6 of 7

JamesL

1000+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You will hear a difference.

It's one thing when you explain what you hear and what you recommend, but its another thing when you tell other people what they can and can't hear. Especially about such a controversial matter.
Furthermore, this is the trade forums, and he has already found what he was looking for. If you want to convince him that he should purchase a higher-grade cable, you should do so in private.

Oct 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM Post #7 of 7

olblueyez

Banned
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's one thing when you explain what you hear and what you recommend, but its another thing when you tell other people what they can and can't hear. Especially about such a controversial matter.
Furthermore, this is the trade forums, and he has already found what he was looking for. If you want to convince him that he should purchase a higher-grade cable, you should do so in private.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Blue Jeans Cable -- Broadcast-Quality Cables at Reasonable Prices

wink.gif

Save it dude. Maybe you should read the original post as well. For Sale isnt realy supposed to be for cable recommendations anyway. Share your negative BS with everyone or get put on the ignore list. Still stand by my statement as well, nice AudioQuest or Kimber will make a difference as apposed to your standard run of the mill stuff. This is my experience.
rolleyes.gif
One more thing, there is nothing controversial about cables sounding different, its a fact alot of people choose appreciate and some people choose to stick their heads in the sand.

Users who are viewing this thread