1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Hifiman HE-500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (14)
  1. Doralikesmath
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for a mint pair of Hifiman HE-500 with full box and accessories. Please PM me with your offers. Thanks

Cheers,

P/s: In case if you want to trade, I have a pair of HE-400 (sold), a pair of Westone 4s, and an RSA Protector to trade. I will add up some cash, of course.

--------------------------
    Update: Decided to buy a brand new pair. Thank you guys for your offers.

2. NA Blur
    If you have not already done so the Velour pads for the HE-500 improve upon the HE-400's sound.  You may want to try that before you do the trade / sale.  There is an issue with how the pads on the HE-400 seal and their interaction with sound reproduction that many of us find negative.  Replacing the pads with the HE-500 velour pads makes a big difference.

3. Doralikesmath
    I tried both type of pads and don't really like how the HE400s sound :D

4. bsingh
    So, are you going to sell your HE-400 after you get the HE-500 (assuming you don't trade your HE-400 + cash for the HE-500, of course)? I am asking because I was about to buy a new HE-400, but I can wait if I am assured a good deal is coming up soon. :D

5. Doralikesmath
    Yeah, I'm thinking of doing so. Shot me an offer and we will see what will going on [​IMG]

6. hoboben
    Hey, if the deal with bsingh doesn't work out, I'd be interested in buying those HE-400s off you as well haha

7. Doralikesmath
    It didn't work out so feel please to shot me with your offers [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.