Wanted - Full, Rich sounding speakers for PC
Oct 3, 2009 at 7:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

welchie

100+ Head-Fier
Hello,

I'm looking at Ken's speakers for my PC. I'm currently using some inexpensive, but passable studio speakers. I want audiophile level though.
Which speakers should I buy? The John Blue JB3, Audio Engine, or Nuforce S1 with the W-1 Sub? I'm looking for rich, musical sound, not tinny or flat. Thanks, Chris.

Oct 5, 2009 at 10:04 AM Post #2 of 5
Nevermind

Oct 5, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestions, but as this is ALO's forum I need to stay with Ken's products here.

Oct 5, 2009 at 12:56 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by welchie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestions, but as this is ALO's forum I need to stay with Ken's products here.

OOPs, sorry i have deleted my post.

Oct 5, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by welchie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply I just got back from RMAF.

I'm looking at Ken's speakers for my PC. I'm currently using some inexpensive, but passable studio speakers. I want audiophile level though.
Which speakers should I buy? The John Blue JB3, Audio Engine, or Nuforce S1 with the W-1 Sub? I'm looking for rich, musical sound, not tinny or flat. Thanks, Chris.

Depending on your budget and room constraints I would recommend a pair of AudioengineUSA A2s

They are self powered, small and have a very good sound, for the money its the best. If you want something larger I would then consider the larger A5s

Or Nuforce speakers with their Nuforce Icon DAC/AMP for computers!

If you buy the Nuforce speakers and Nuforce Icon DAC/AMP email me because I can offer you a discount on them.

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back