Wanted: DNS921F
Mar 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ymsandweiss

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I had a Sony DNS921F mp3 CD Player/Radio which I absolutely loved for the year and a half that I had it. Unfortunately it was stolen from me. I have scoured the internet on numerous occasions in an attempt to purchase a new one to no avail. It is out of sock at every website, that I have come across, and after spending some time with Sony's sales agent looking for a similar model, I have determined that one does not exist.

After coming out of a state of serious depression caused by my lack of a good CD player, I bumped into a friend 'in the know' who suggested that I check out this forum, so here I am!

That said, does anyone here either know of a place where I can purchase a DNS921F (New or Used), or have a DNS921F that they would be willing to sell?

Any help in this matter would be far beyond greatly appreciated!!!

Mar 25, 2008 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ymsandweiss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I had a Sony DNS921F mp3 CD Player/Radio which I absolutely loved for the year and a half that I had it. Unfortunately it was stolen from me. I have scoured the internet on numerous occasions in an attempt to purchase a new one to no avail. It is out of sock at every website, that I have come across, and after spending some time with Sony's sales agent looking for a similar model, I have determined that one does not exist.

After coming out of a state of serious depression caused by my lack of a good CD player, I bumped into a friend 'in the know' who suggested that I check out this forum, so here I am!

That said, does anyone here either know of a place where I can purchase a DNS921F (New or Used), or have a DNS921F that they would be willing to sell?

Any help in this matter would be far beyond greatly appreciated!!!

SONY D-NS921F : Buy Rite Electronics : The online source for consumer electronics at discount prices

give that place a go, seem to still be in stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back