Want free Microsoft stuff?
Jul 31, 2004 at 4:07 AM Post #153 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Has anyone received their "gifts" yet?

Nope, its been about 3 weeks since I "won" my "prize" and they said it will take 8 weeks... so i'm just hoping that it will come at all

Jul 31, 2004 at 9:59 AM Post #154 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterboy55
Nope, its been about 3 weeks since I "won" my "prize" and they said it will take 8 weeks... so i'm just hoping that it will come at all

3 weeks my end too...... I'm waiting for a hat and a mouse. They must have run out of hats as I noticed they've removed them from the rewards section..... hopefully they have sent the hats out :)

Aug 1, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #156 of 166
hmm.... I know i have a couple of freinds who were going to win win xp and sell it so I don't know about legality. I'm waiting for a swiss watch which according to the swiss site is 295 bucks (or someone around there)

Aug 1, 2004 at 7:43 PM Post #161 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor
I ordered my keyboard 3 weeks ago, it hasn't arrived either. What did they do, walk across the country to get it here?

It'll probably be sent on a slow moving camel
blink.gif

Aug 28, 2004 at 4:29 AM Post #164 of 166
Nope, not yet, nor any notification from M$. They did say 2-3 months, didn't they? I still have hope in the world's most evil corporation...
biggrin.gif

(-:Stephonovich:)

Sep 2, 2004 at 9:12 PM Post #165 of 166
I recieved a e-mail that worried my greatly:

Quote:

We have been experiencing some registration issues on the Windows Mobile™ Training site, so we are requesting your help to prevent misuse of the site’s resources.

To ensure that legitimate users of the site are being rewarded for their participation, we are asking users to verify that they are current employees of a company that sells Windows Mobile devices.

Please take one of the following actions to verify your current status:

Complete the attached affidavit form, have the document notarized, and then return it to us at:
Microsoft Windows Mobile Training Program
P.O. Box 40068
Portland, OR 97240 USA
Send a pay stub in your name from one of these vendors:

Amazon.com, AT&T Wireless, Barnes & Noble.com, Best Buy, Buy.com, CDW Computer Centers, Circuit City, CompUSA, Costco Wholesale Inc., D&H Distributing, Datavision, Dell, Fry's Electronics, Gamestop/Software Etc, Ingram Micro Corp., Insight Direct, J&R Computers, Kmart, LetsTalk.com, Microcenter, MicroWarehouse, MobilePlanet, Motorola, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Office Depot, Office Max, PC Connection, PC Mall, PC Richards & Sons, Radio Shack, RCS, Sears, Shop Toshiba, Shopping.com, Shopping4Sure.com, Smart, Software and More, Software City East, Software Etc, Solutions4Sure.com, Sprint, Staples, Target, Tech Data Corp, TechData, The Wiz, TigerDirect, T-Mobile, Ultimate Electronics, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Megastore, Wal-Mart, Zones

Send the pay stub to us at:
Microsoft Windows Mobile Training Program
P.O. Box 40068
Portland, OR 97240 USA
Have your employer send an e-mail verifying your employment with one of these vendors:
AT&T Wireless
Best Buy
Circuit City
CompUSA
Office Depot
Staples

Send the e-mail to: verification@windowsmobiletraining.com

Your employer’s message must come from an e-mail account with the company name in the domain.
Please take action within the next 30 days if you wish to remain eligible for current or future rewards.

See you online,
The Windows Mobile Training Team

And just when I started thinking it was safe to give my real address and phone number to microsoft...

Of course, i'll deny it. If they called me, it was obviously somne rouge friend or cousin that had used my name and address to abuse a site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back