Want free Microsoft stuff?
Jul 5, 2004 at 7:16 PM Post #32 of 166
Im up to 1575 with one refural, and 2 in the process, gonna try and get keyboard/mouse and flight sim, and then the next day i have time ill make a new one and get Xp Pro and the swiss army knife
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 7:25 PM Post #33 of 166
Isnt the max number of points 2500? I figure 1500 for the training courses and quizes, and 1000 max for referrals. If so, then you can only get one win XP and a couple cheaper items, and the swiss army watch is for those who get perfect scores.

Is there a way to repeat quizes and get credit? I know I didn't get credit for some of the questions I got wrong.

Jul 5, 2004 at 7:27 PM Post #34 of 166
It's worth a try
cool.gif

Somebody who got buchloads of time wanna get me something? They don't give anything in the danish version, nor in ther german. They do in the swedish though.

If somebody got plenty of time and don't mind winning something please PM me
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 7:44 PM Post #35 of 166
Hmm... does anyone know if they give anything in the Canadian version? 'Cause I signed up, and there's no reward button on the sidebar.

Jul 5, 2004 at 8:20 PM Post #37 of 166
I didn't know other people were referring... I sent a PM off to MadDog, since he started it, but if someone else wants to refer me, feel free...

Stephan Garland
Anti-Ricers, Inc.
NOSPAMmclaren_stephonovich@NOSPAMhotmail.xcomx (I think you can figure out what to remove...)

(-:Stephonovich:)

Jul 5, 2004 at 8:30 PM Post #40 of 166
Much appreciated, my good man! *visions of riches dance in my head...*

(-:Stephonovich:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back