Want free Microsoft stuff?
Jul 4, 2004 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 166

MadDog5145

500+ Head-Fier
Got this off of another forum...

Microsoft is running a Microsoft Windows Mobile "training" website" where you can earn points towards free stuff.

There are several items, including wireless mice, Flight Simulator 2004, Windows XP Pro, and Wireless keyboard/mouse combos. You have to be referred to join.

If you are interested in being referred, just post name, "company name" (just make something up if you have to) and email address here or PM it to me and I'll take care of you.

http://www.windowsmobiletraining.com is the website, but like I said you need to be referred. You go then through these "lessons" in flash and get points.

Edit: It will ask for the first three letters of your company name. Put any three letters and click continue. It will give you an error and give you an option to reenter the name or enter a new company. Choose the latter and you're ready to go.

I just got FS 2004 for 400 points and am going for the wireless KB/mouse next...easy free stuff.

Jul 4, 2004 at 11:19 PM Post #2 of 166
It took me about 1/2 hour to get Win XP Pro. Nothing like free software.

Jul 5, 2004 at 1:07 AM Post #4 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDog5145
Got this off of another forum...

Microsoft is running a Microsoft Windows Mobile "training" website" where you can earn points towards free stuff.

There are several items, including wireless mice, Flight Simulator 2004, Windows XP Pro, and Wireless keyboard/mouse combos. You have to be referred to join.

If you are interested in being referred, just post name, "company name" (just make something up if you have to) and email address here or PM it to me and I'll take care of you.

http://www.windowsmobiletraining.com is the website, but like I said you need to be referred. You go then through these "lessons" in flash and get points.

I just got FS 2004 for 400 points and am going for the wireless KB/mouse next...easy free stuff.

PM Sent

Jul 5, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #5 of 166
I got 1050 points after doing everything. I went for the 700 point Swiss army knife since nothing else realy peaked my interest so I have 350 left. I guess I'll refer some people so I can get 50 points to be able to get one of those cool looking pens.

Jul 5, 2004 at 2:46 AM Post #6 of 166
Everyone who PM'd check your e-mails for your referrals. If you didn't get an e-mail PM me again in case I made an error the first time.

Also, anyone else who wants in post in this thread since anyone I referred can refer you too.

Jul 5, 2004 at 5:02 AM Post #9 of 166
Thanks for the referral, MadDog5145. I managed to get 1325 points. Now I just have to refer somebody to get some extra points since I want the wireless keyboard/mouse system (my keyboard and mouse are old). So if somebody wants a referral please PM me too
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 5:26 AM Post #12 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin
I go 1450 points but can't see xp pro, which is what i am after
confused.gif

is it me or thats not there aymore?

I think that freebies vary by country....but I'm not totally sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back