WANT AN IEM WITH SOUND THAT WAVES IN MY SOUL
Jul 11, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #3 of 17
1. Currently i am using my nokia c5 phone to play my songs and i am using meelec a151 ,i listen to songs in .wav (1400 kbps) which also follows lossless algorithm.
2.I listen to almost all kind of genres so i need a all rouunder but mainly i am buying this iem for very sweet and kind of i am lost in music because i already own meelec m31 which is much warmer and does good job in aggresive song..so i dont want bass only, it should be all rounder with good bass and with good instrument sound and vocals......currently i am leaning towards re262 as i have read on other forum it competes with 400$ iem and is only for 250$ and for now its on sale only 150$.
3.I am confused between fiio e7 and digizod zo personel subwoofer.Digizod has very good review but very limited reviews i have found.

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #4 of 17
My suggestion would go something like this:
buy a Sansa Clip+ ($40), install Rockbox, forget about WAVE and switch to FLAC, get a Soundmagic A10 portable amp ($60), get a Vsonic GR07 ($130). Done! :) 

Jul 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #5 of 17

Quote:
CONFUSED B/W A LOT OF IEM LIKE RE262,TRIPLEFI 10,SM3,DBA-02...............I HAVE SEEN ALL TECHNICALITIES PLZZ DONT TELL ME THEIR TECHNICALITY AND HELP ME.

That's going to be up to your personal preferences. Start with clean signal, good amplification, and then just start trying out different headphones. The trading section of this forum is great for picking up used gear and you can typically turn around and sell it for about what you paid for it if you decide you want something different.  

Just try a lot of different headphones and hopefully one of them will make you go wow.

Jack

Jul 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #6 of 17
@ Negakinu
I think wav and flac both of them follow lossless algorithm so they will have pretty much the same quality.For the amp i am looking at digizod zo which uses smartvector technology which is used to process analog signals normally a dsp(digital signal processor) is used in all of the amp.Yes i am looking towards buying a sansa clip+.But i dont think vsonic GR07 competes with re262 as per reviews.

@ jack-micca
yes i will test it and try different iem and for amplifier i am looking at digizod zo which has very good reviews.

Jul 13, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 17
I didnt suggest FLAC because of the sound quality but because of the file size. Wav doesn't make sense to me when FLAC has much better compression.

As for the GR07, according to your own signature wishes I advise the GR07 over your other choices. It has everything you described and is a wonderful in ear monitor. 

Jul 14, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #9 of 17
An IEM that does not Wow you on the first listen has the greatest potential to become a long-term companion. However, this is also source-dependent. One example would be the iPod Classic (newest 160GB) with the Westone UM-3x (traditional version). But indeed, if you want to be Wowed on the first listen, I am going to say Koss SparkPlug. Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

Jul 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM Post #15 of 17
Hehehe. See for yourself.
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/556569/sony-mdr-ex600-impressions-appreciations-and-cake-not-included
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/539500/review-impressions-of-the-sony-ex1000-versus-the-fx700-gr10-and-e-q5
The only thing I can do at this stage is to LOL and say good luck.
Also, wrong board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back