1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

wangerin

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by wangerin, Dec 2, 2007.
  1. wangerin
    My name is Tim and I live in Chicago, IL

Shipping: I usually ship USPS Priority. If the items are over $100 I will ship UPS insured for the purchased price.

References: Heatware : wangerin

2. audiorapture
    What a fast and accurate transaction; no problems, and very good communication. The items bought were the Sennheiser 280pro headphones and my PA2V2 amp. Highly recommended. Thanks again Tim.

3. Tim bought some IEMs from me. Payment was very fast, communication was great. Thanks!

4. ph0rk
    Tim bought my MDR-CD780's, negotiated fairly and paid promptly.

5. meusickfrek
    Tim sold me a PA2V2, great communication, fast shipping, product was wrapped very well and he even included a USB 4 port hub for free, Thanks Tim!

6. Ice Nine Contributor
    I put up a WTB for Sony CD780's. Tim responded and was very easy to deal with, communications went very well. We agreed upon a fair price and Tim shipped them out immediately. Headphones arrived well packaged an in as good or better shape then he described (like new). Great Seller.

7. Dondoh
    I bought a set of Goldring DR150s from Tim.
    Communication couldn't have been better.
    The price and terms were fair as can be, the shipping lightning fast, and the packing very careful and well done.
    He even sent me an extra cable.
    Tim seems like not only a great seller, but a great guy as well.
    Trade with confidence.

8. agile_one Contributor
    Sold Tim an AV-710. Great transaction - friendly and timely communications, fast payment, and good follow up. Just a perfect deal all around, and I can recommend him to any Head-Fi'er as a trading partner.

Thanks, Tim!

9. earache Contributor
    Bought a usb dac cable from Tim. Super fast shipment and extras included as well which was a nice surprise. Recommended highly! Thanks.

10. kodreaming
    Bought my A700. Fast payment and very patient about the shipping delay.

Highly Recommended. Thank you!

11. FallenAngel Contributor
    I bought a Chaintech AV-710 from Tim. Quick and easy transaction, just how I like it. Would easily recommend, thanks!

12. XLR1
    Sold Tim my DT880 headphones. Great guy. Perfect transaction. Could not have been easier to sell to. Know what he wanted. Paid quickly. Easy communicator. Thanks.

13. schweinhund
    Bought DT880's from Tim. Everything was perfect. He packaged everything up really nice and was very easy to communicate with. Very professional, I would recommend him to anyone, Thanks Tim.