1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by vapman, Dec 8, 2016.
First

Back
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Next

Last
  1. Ruben123

Well the walnut does roll off on both sides. And depending on your earphones you might hear more or less noise. Completely normal

2. Ruben123

And do you get 40 hours with those?

3. flamesofarctica
    Is there a link, as I can't find it, do they have a store other than on Ali?

4. vapman

You betcha! I only have 3 earbuds 150 ohm or higher.

5. vapman

Check post #3 i used the link there earlier today.

6. Ruben123

That's nice. I too still have to charge nice and have it for 2 weeks already. Though I don't listen to music that often, max 2 hours a day.

7. neog007

Wow! It seems you're gonna make a completely different player! Maybe the walnut v3.. ? [​IMG]
    anyway it'd be amazing if you apply some of this mods to the zishan -but I guess it's not as easy as with the walnut because the lack of space-

8. vapman
    Plus all caps and stuff on walnut are through hole, so nice and easy to work on. not like SMD....

9. neog007

yeap the walnut is like a raspberry Pi' player so great and an easy path for those of us that want to push up the best possible sound

kfarndog likes this.
  10. LionPlushie

i have it in my cart but when i check it still says out of stock tho..

11. flamesofarctica
    Similar but different when I tried - it says unable to add to cart, please refresh.. then if I try to refresh, opens the item (unavailable) in the app. No sign of CKLewis when I search on 'DIY MP3', and no sign of walnut if I order CKLewis all items by price.

I don't need to place another order as such, it's just an order I have with another seller (for a friend as he didn't want to use Ali himself!) seems to have stalled so I was guessing stock issues, and I was hoping that a restock had appeared :-D

12. fumoffuXx
    d668ab4c-d5af-4721-a163-7aa0e6af2111.jpg
    Hey guys i tried the 860 it was good but it gave the player an irritating floor noise. I changed to AD823, the bass  wasnt as tight and have a slight decay, BUT SILENT background noise :D amazing! Using with AAW A1D :)

To add: no more popping sound when turning on and off :D

13. LaughMoreDaily
    Yeah, it doesn't look like Lewis is selling it anymore... but, if you search for the Walnut on Aliexpress, you will find it!

14. flamesofarctica
    Finding it on Ali doesn't always equate to seller has it in stock unfortunately. And from the occasional experience, sometimes you even find that out after you've had a tracking number :-D

15. bzfrank

Try the AD825 instead of the 823.

First

Back
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Next

Last