1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by vapman, Dec 8, 2016.
First

Back
169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
Next

Last
  1. LaughMoreDaily
    Especially since it's a copy of the Walnut v2.

2. LaughMoreDaily
    Yeah, my v2 was sent by Swiss Post. Singapore Post, Hong Kong Post and PostNL are also very good.

3. LaughMoreDaily
    The CKLewis one is missing in action. :frowning2: I hope my neighbor who stole it is enjoying it. :wink:

4. minnyB
    But he also mentioned Zizhan Z1 WAV playback is O.K. [​IMG] 

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  5. T.R.A.N.C.E.
    Got in a whole lotta caps to try out, particularly looking forward to the Chemicon AVH and AWJ.

SAM_0848.jpg

nick n, Sopranino and DBaldock9 like this.
  6. groucho69
    Yikes!

7. macky112

It's like xmas in April!

8. Gilang Nugraha
    can someone teach me the way to shuffle walnut with mac? i follow the instruction in the first of this thread but i failed. can show me step by step? thx...

9. DBaldock9

Someone has been to the Toy Store!  [​IMG]

10. groucho69
    athinside.jpg

11. LaughMoreDaily
    Hey, Fellow Canadian! :) <3 I just got my Walnut v2 yesterday. Still charging. Maybe we can walk the streets avoiding conversation and listen to our Walnut's together.

nick n and chellity like this.
  12. heraleks
    Copy from the terminal that you enter and output the program and paste here.

13. LaughMoreDaily
    I just ripped a CD to WAV with Exact Audio Copy. Should I do it without asking for the metadeta from the online website and just rename the file manually?

14. DBaldock9

I'm currently using the commercial JRiver MC22 program to rip my CDs to FLAC files.
    I have also used the free EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to create FLAC files.

Both of these programs have the ability to create WAV files, but I haven't yet experimented with combining all of the tracks on a CD, into one single WAV file.
    That is my intention, for use on my Walnut - when it arrives.
    If I figure it out, using EAC, I'll let you know what settings to use.

Take Care,
    David Baldock

15. LaughMoreDaily
    I've figured out how to rip a CD to WAV with this website (EAC: under the Action pull down menu): 

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1289699

DoraemonI've used EAC to do this. Instead of ripping individual tracks, tell it you want to "Copy Image & CUE Sheet." That will make a single WAV file of the entire CD, then you can convert to MP3 from that. I wish I had known of this command when I first started ripping my audiobooks.

First

Back
169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
Next

Last