Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:
Apr 14, 2017 at 1:53 AM Post #2,674 of 3,631
But he also mentioned Zizhan Z1 WAV playback is O.K. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #2,676 of 3,631
Apr 14, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #2,679 of 3,631
  Got in a whole lotta caps to try out, particularly looking forward to the Chemicon AVH and AWJ.

Someone has been to the Toy Store! 
wink_face.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #2,680 of 3,631
Apr 14, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #2,684 of 3,631
  Which free CD ripper to WAV file program do you use? Does it also then attach them into one file for the v2? Thanks.

I tried to figure out how to do it with Foobar, and couldn't. 

I'm currently using the commercial JRiver MC22 program to rip my CDs to FLAC files.
I have also used the free EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to create FLAC files.

Both of these programs have the ability to create WAV files, but I haven't yet experimented with combining all of the tracks on a CD, into one single WAV file.
That is my intention, for use on my Walnut - when it arrives.
If I figure it out, using EAC, I'll let you know what settings to use.

Take Care,
David Baldock

Apr 14, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #2,685 of 3,631
  Both of these programs have the ability to create WAV files, but I haven't yet experimented with combining all of the tracks on a CD, into one single WAV file.
If I figure it out, using EAC, I'll let you know what settings to use.

I've figured out how to rip a CD to WAV with this website (EAC: under the Action pull down menu): 

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1289699

DoraemonI've used EAC to do this. Instead of ripping individual tracks, tell it you want to "Copy Image & CUE Sheet." That will make a single WAV file of the entire CD, then you can convert to MP3 from that. I wish I had known of this command when I first started ripping my audiobooks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back