Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:
Mar 15, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #2,447 of 3,631
You don't need to repay but have in mind that if the thing is shipped with sign on delivery. They will know you received the product and may ask you to pay. If you don't you can be blacklisted from some sellers, have bad feedback, etc.

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #2,448 of 3,631
If they receive a refund due to late delivery, the refund is due to Aliexpress siding with you. They withhold the money until the item is received, and the delivery time guarantee is there for a reason. I see no reason to cause any undue paranoia.

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:53 AM Post #2,450 of 3,631
how do the Frako sound?!

Is the ROE decent in that 1000 spot?
popcorn.gif

no pressure no pressure

Mar 16, 2017 at 1:34 AM Post #2,451 of 3,631
I like the Frako, clean and uncolored. The Roe adds some warmth, without being obnoxiously warm, it's similar to the Tonerex, but the Roe does have a kind of extra euphonic tone that the elna doesn't quite have. The Muse BP sound good, but nothing special, I won't be ordering more or making a nut with them, but I wouldn't mind an all Frako nut!

Mar 16, 2017 at 1:52 AM Post #2,452 of 3,631
Some gold coloured Frako 47uf  KEJ series here but not had a chance to try them out. ( 6mm x 13mm axial )
Physical sizes sure jump up fast after that it's too bad.

The ROE it looks like it fits well physically =rather surprising
Do you have the model # handy ? Can pm if you like.

Trying out some smaller RIFA next?  :)

Mar 16, 2017 at 2:08 AM Post #2,454 of 3,631
The black EKS were the ones I tested in the 1000 spot that time.
A full setup would be awesome.

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:35 AM Post #2,455 of 3,631
  I like the Frako, clean and uncolored. The Roe adds some warmth, without being obnoxiously warm, it's similar to the Tonerex, but the Roe does have a kind of extra euphonic tone that the elna doesn't quite have. The Muse BP sound good, but nothing special, I won't be ordering more or making a nut with them, but I wouldn't mind an all Frako nut!

Oooo my cup of tea! Maybe I should try an all-Frako nut too! Frako-Nut!

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:57 AM Post #2,456 of 3,631
If they receive a refund due to late delivery, the refund is due to Aliexpress siding with you. They withhold the money until the item is received, and the delivery time guarantee is there for a reason. I see no reason to cause any undue paranoia.

Cool. I'm glad they withhold the money from the seller. It'll get the sellers to ship products in the best way possible. Unfortunately, shipments sometimes go missing, but unfortunately, I haven't had that bad luck yet... unless the Wallie and Monk don't come. :frowning2:

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #2,457 of 3,631
  Don't need to, and i don't think you can re-pay the seller unless you place a new order and ask them not to ship

That's what I thought. I thought that would screw up the numbers of products they made and sold, of course there's probably always a will to fix things so someone can re-pay when they receive something ages later, or not...

Mar 16, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #2,459 of 3,631
  Found these knobs on ebay.  Fits very nicely and hides the washer and nut.

Sweet. You know what they about a man and his knob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back