Wallet-fi
Jun 24, 2012 at 12:10 PM Post #46 of 56
The leather is pretty nice and thick, takes a while to wear in, and build character, dare you to try and compare it with other leathers you see at the mall, now if only I could justify buying one of their bags.

I definitely agree, they look amazing. They look classy and tough all at once. Maybe once I have a real job, hahah

Jun 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #48 of 56
My saddleback black bifold showed up today. WOW! This thing is beefy! I can't wait to break it in over the next decade!

Jun 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM Post #49 of 56
Quote:
My saddleback black bifold showed up today. WOW! This thing is beefy! I can't wait to break it in over the next decade!

Saddleback leather is great. I have their large satchel and Ipad 2 case.  My wallet and has truly proven durable is by hartmann.  Congrats on your saddleback wallet. Enjoy it.

Dec 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #50 of 56
Hey guys... there is this blue leather wallet i want... but im worried that it might look bad if i use it with a black suit.... what do you guys think ?

http://us.bellroy.com/products/slim-sleeve-wallet#variant=blue-steel&image=3

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #51 of 56
I'd tend to say black or grey with a black suit, but the steel is grey enough it may work

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #52 of 56
Wow, was going to post a thread on "what do guys want in a wallet", and bam, this thread pops up! Woooo! 

I just don't know what wallet I should get either...

Dec 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #54 of 56
bought the bellroy blue steel, amazing wallet. holds enough for day to day and isnt too big for a night on the town.

Dec 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #56 of 56
I recently bought a Big Skinny wallet:
http://www.bigskinny.net/leather-hybrid-world.html

I got the "World" version even though I'm in the USA because I like the layout of the credit cards, and I can put oversized receipts in the money pocket when I travel on business. I really like it so far - it really is more thin and more comfortable than my old wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back