Walking with ATH W100
Oct 7, 2002 at 1:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

gryphon1972

Head-Fier
Survive today wearing the W100 on the road, sitting on the bus and in the office.

Some strange looks but who cares
biggrin.gif

I am enjoying my music.......

Oct 7, 2002 at 1:56 PM Post #3 of 6
Hmmm....thats a real serious concern....

But I am going to get a hardcase haversack real soon....

The case is real hard outside....and on the inside is really soft....to protect them from being crushed or scratched...and pretty fashionable too.....

Think I better go get it tomorrow....it may cost about US$50 but I think its really worth protecting it and at the same time be able to enjoy my phones on the go.....

Before my decision to bring them out......too much time was actually spent at home just listening to the phones.....pretty much addicted to the phones until I am not getting enough sleep
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2002 at 7:52 PM Post #4 of 6
my headphones have cost me some sleep as well. You just want to stay up and listen to music, but it is way past bed time

Oct 8, 2002 at 1:42 AM Post #5 of 6
The only problem I have with W100 is how the cord twists up ... then you gotta turn the phones around and around until they are straight .. quite annoying ...

Oct 8, 2002 at 2:14 AM Post #6 of 6
After buying the W100s not only have I lost sleep but also lost interest in my pair of maggies at home as well.....
wink.gif

Yester night, still listen to the W100s till bout 12 midnight......but I find that I am not so addicted....still can watch TV and do some surfing.....because I know I will be able to enjoy my music in the morning, in the office
biggrin.gif
....but sometimes its just so involving that I am distracted from work....

This morning seems to be worse than yesterday, probably because the bus is crowded.....lots of strange stares.....hmmm....just ignoring them.....

I do also have problems with the coiling of the wires but what I do is that when I took it out, I coil it like the way sound engineers coil their cables and place it into my bag. When I reach home, I just straighten it out by holding up my headphones high up and let the wires recoil itself.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back