Wait time for BUDA?
Aug 3, 2009 at 2:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

shellylh

Sugar and spice and all things nice
I saw that the website says that the BUDA ordered today will ship in 2-4 weeks. Would you estimate that it is closer to 2 weeks or 4 weeks?

Aug 3, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #2 of 44
Hmm, guess I'll have to pick up the phone to get an answer... such an archaic way to communicate.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #4 of 44
I called and they told me it might be closer to 4 weeks since they are a bit backordered. Of course, they were not 100% sure.

Oh yeah, I figured that since I was already on the phone, I might as well order one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2009 at 3:44 AM Post #6 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grats Shellylh
beerchug.gif
I thought you might go for the BUDA rather than the GS-X.

Of course, now you simply HAVE to do a comparative review of your WA5-LE Vs the BUDA
biggrin.gif

I very happy about my decision. I can't wait to spend a weekend with the WA5-LE, BUDA and HD800's! It is going to be fun.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #11 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by pedalhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let us know when they're on the way, Shelly, as mine will hopefully be following shortly afterwards! By the way, which balanced headphone cable are you going for?

I have a 4pin XLR termination on my HD800 and HD650 so I can use them balanced and single-ended (with adapters). If I end up keeping my K701, I may reterminate them as well. I haven't decided whether I will reterminate any others.

Aug 31, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #12 of 44
BUDA is on the way, it shipped on Friday. Unfortunately, it won't get here until Thursday (UPS ground sure is slow).
frown.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:56 PM Post #15 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by pedalhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ouch, I had to pay £315 duty on this lot. Not unexpected of course. Should be with me tomorrow or Thursday apparently.

Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back