Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bobeau

Headphoneus Supremus
Just quit my job and will be transitioning into working as a remote contractor, hence no more desktop rig :frowning2:  

Reselling amp I purchased from sillysally last year: http://www.head-fi.org/t/566435/woo-wa6se-max-sold

Blackgates, stepped attenuator, etc.  Build date is early 2009, of course you can't get this with blackgates anymore.  Very rare, once in awhile opportunity... I jumped on it when I already had a stock WA6-SE and after comparing them back to back for a few days it was obvious the stock one had to go.

It includes various pairs of 6ew7 and 6de7 tubes.  Sorry, don't know offhand what is what as most are boxed.  Also includes a Sophia Princess 274b.  The tall EML 274b solid mentioned in sillysally's original post is not included as that died on me. I do have a newer EML 274b mesh that I can include for an extra $115, has about 500 hours on it now (purchased new from George Lenz/TubeUSA last Sept).

Amp is in good condition, a bit dusty and has some minor scratches in the paint here and there, I included a photo of the worst one on the top of the PS tranny casing.  I added sorbothane feet to both sections.

SOLD shipped conus, which again includes various 6ew7, 6de7, and a Sophia Princess 274b rectifier.   MO/pp gift/check, add 3% for regular paypal.  Will knock off $40 if you can do local pickup, I live in downtown San Diego and regularly head up to Carlsbad.

Jun 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #3 of 5

bobeau

Headphoneus Supremus
Thanks!  Those are some great closeups.  I thought about opening her up, but sillysally's old listing has a pic.  I went ahead and added that pic to my listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread