W2002/SET amp/accessories package (possible HP1000 too)
Jul 14, 2002 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

M Rael

500+ Head-Fier
I am going to take a beating on this but I'm now offering a package sale of my W2002's with accessories (spare pads and a spare enclosure) AND the triode amp I bought for the W2002's.
The amp specs are below:

Amp manufacturer: Wheatfield
Amp name/model: HA-1
List price: $529.00
Type of amp: Single-ended, OTL, class A triode
Stock tubes: 1x ECC82 (12AU7), 2x 7044
Power supply: AC
Detachable power cord: yes
Number of headphone jacks: 1
Jack impedance: 35ohm
Jack output: 600ohm @ 13V RMS, 35ohm @ 1.5V RMS
Jack type: 1/4"
Inputs: Unbalanced gold plated RCA
Other outputs: 1 pair 'pre amp' gold plated RCA
Housing material: All metal chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate. Fully vented.
Size: 9.5"x4"x7.5

Heres a pic of everything:

ha1.jpg

I am willing to lose a bit of money on this if I can sell everything as a package, and to repeat myself the package is: W2002's in great condition, spare earpads, spare cherry-wood enclosure, and the Wheatfield HA-1 triode amp. Air shipping within the USA is included in the price. I'm asking $950 for the lot.

I'm trying to raise money to finance a hotrod project. I might consider selling the Wheatfield HA-1 amp along with my Grado HP1000's (HP2's to be exact), but NOT the headphones by themselves! (so please dont ask!) The HP1000's have the reference cord and are in fine condition though not as perfect as the W2002's by any means. I'd sell the HP1000's and the amp together for $850 including air shipping. The HP2's come with both flat pads and a pair of the more recent design pads.

Lemme know-- I have aluminum head V8 on the brain and am trying to do some business.

Mark Rael

p.s. heres a glamour shot of my HP1000 enclosures. As you can see they are in pretty decent shape:

hp.jpg

Jul 14, 2002 at 1:15 AM Post #3 of 4

M Rael

500+ Head-Fier
Hey zzz, I just sent you a reply. I also want to add that I can take payment in the form of Visa or Mastercard.. well not me personally but I have a friend who makes furniture and he can run the payment through his store I'm sure. I created a website for him to help promote his sideline business and he owes me a favor. Check it out:

http://www.coyoteoutlet.com

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread