W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
May 24, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #3,842 of 3,914

One of the first vinyls I had when I was so into it. Except for admiration of the incredible flow I now find it hard to honestly enjoy.

Yeah, I have to be in the right mood to listen to this... usually a 'sit back and watch the world burn' kinda mood 
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 25, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #3,846 of 3,914
I gotta share this. A cover that's better than the original.

May 28, 2016 at 6:22 AM Post #3,851 of 3,914
Ok, now this is something cool that I bumped into a few days ago: Rhythm Roulette. Producers randomly pick three records and make a beat from it.
Many many vids to check out on YouTube: Erick Sermon, Beatminerz, Big KRIT, El-P, 9th Wonder, Organized Noise and a lot of guys I've never heard of.

May 29, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #3,852 of 3,914
Droppin some gems there @moriez! Fakin' the Funk got me reminiscing too... Wild Pitch had a killer roster back in the day. The one record on Wild Pitch I put above Breaking Atoms is The Coup's Genocide and Juice. Clean version of Fat Cats here, but still funky as hell:

Never clocked it before but This One's a Girl from Genocide & Juice samples that Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth tune you posted up 
L3000.gif

Couple more from the Wild Pitch archives...

Jul 31, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #3,854 of 3,914
Grabbed the CD today.

Yall So Stupid - Van Full Of Pakistans from ~92 .

From a comment :
in 1995 ya'll so stupid changed thier name to 'mass influence', they released 'the underground science lp', mass influence recorded a second album in 99 called 'intellect street music' which was never released, they split in 2002. a few of the members recorded an album in 2009 called 'stay in your lane' which as of yet is unreleased

Whuttt I found some on Bandcamp : https://massinfluence.bandcamp.com/album/the-underground-science

Introduce Me :

85 South (remix) :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back