W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Dec 2, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #3,811 of 3,914
Your definately not alone. I personally like Kendrick and how he's grown musically. Is he a god? No. If he comes on my iPod I usually skip through it... I think he's got some gems (westside right on time,watch out for detox, etc.) BUT!
There are so many talented artists out there that don't get recognition (Odisee,Busdriver,Sol,Michael Christmas) that I'd rather listen to.

Busdriver is amazing. One of my fave tracks ever from him:

Dec 11, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #3,813 of 3,914
  Does anybody on this thread like Lil Dicky? Have to say as much as I hate his music it's so catchy. 

^
Who the Fff is Lil Dicky??? O.O

Dat OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCHOOL FLAVA'!!!

LoL.....

Man this fool is on fyre of late, random arse collab MVs pops outta nowhere.
... damnnn DJ Wegun beats are nice!!!

Jan 2, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #3,818 of 3,914
  Happy New Years!

^
Coast.......
cool.gif
Damn need to check these doods out fo' sho.

LoL, Okasian needs to get the Fff out with his lame arse sing songy rappy 'ish. He is using that wayyy too much these days. Not even good at it smh.
... otherwise a solid effort, for G2 and esp. Palto Alto as always.

Jan 3, 2016 at 8:42 PM Post #3,820 of 3,914
Atmosphere has been pretty meh for awhile.  Slug was awesome after touring with Micheal Larsen, it seems like a lot of him rubbed off on Atmosphere and ever since their work's been a lot less YEEEEEEEE like.

At the end of the day, I just started so I'm not sure if that means it gets marked wrong with no option to permanently disable it so I couldn't keep getting just sent you have worth of a dog. The fact this is embarrassing and a you know when I'm on my way out. I don't know if that is but I can't read them all.

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #3,821 of 3,914
At the end of the day, I just started so I'm not sure if that means it gets marked wrong with no option to permanently disable it so I couldn't keep getting just sent you have worth of a dog. The fact this is embarrassing and a you know when I'm on my way out. I don't know if that is but I can't read them all.

Did you mean to write that?

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #3,822 of 3,914
Did you mean to write that?

Yes, I did. I haven't posted very much at all on any forum lately, so I felt like I needed to.

How are things before the hell is a lot more if I go to the interview with me. I don't know if that is but I can't read them. I don't know if that is the same entry-level model, but this school and got suspended or some other people around me could hear the pigs and I have pizza. I don't know if that is but I can't read them. The only makes it was in my life being said I'm r ed February and how long has paid a serious video of you.

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:27 AM Post #3,823 of 3,914
Yes, I did. I haven't posted very much at all on any forum lately, so I felt like I needed to.

How are things before the hell is a lot more if I go to the interview with me. I don't know if that is but I can't read them. I don't know if that is the same entry-level model, but this school and got suspended or some other people around me could hear the pigs and I have pizza. I don't know if that is but I can't read them. The only makes it was in my life being said I'm r ed February and how long has paid a serious video of you.

Fair enough!
biggrin.gif
 I wasn't talking about the Atmosphere quote btw, but all that jazz about sending worth of a dog. Pigs and pizza now? I need time to decipher this... very cryptic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back