W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 18, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #3,738 of 3,914
  this is what i do when i'm listening to my rap musics

I do it the same as the guy in the white shirt when I'm listening to fast raps 
beyersmile.png

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #3,744 of 3,914
Dooom!!!  

^^hey, are you from washington state?  I got this cd, its called "walkman rotation", mixed by dj j-rocc, its a bunch of Seattle mc's (some portland and sd too) put out by I wanna say conception records, that album is absolute gold!!  I don't know if I'm the only one who always bumps my local peeps, lol, but you might appreciate it.

couple tracks

They have it available on amazon if you want it

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #3,745 of 3,914
Hey speaking of dj mixes, I really like albums like the one above, or "World Famous Beat Junkies" by Beat Junkies or "New York Reality Check 101" by DJ Premier, anyone know of some other dj mixes where they put out those underground heads?

Apr 24, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #3,746 of 3,914
yeh man, i'm in WA state but don't really listen to any of the locals.  I'm from spokane and currently live in central WA.  homie i went to high school with is in the seattle underground scene.  he's alright.  i know he was recently down south on a tour but dont know the details. I'll check out your mix over the weekend.  i'm always down to try different stuff.  thanks.

https://soundcloud.com/tulsi

Apr 25, 2015 at 4:22 AM Post #3,747 of 3,914
After years of speculation, it finally happened. Tech N9ne ft. Krizz Kaliko & Eminem - Speedom (Worldwide Choppers 2): 

EDIT: Being able to rap fast is easy. Especially when it comes to Twista, his raps are usually just on the beat, beat, beat. Count, count, count. In other words, very damn predictable and boring. The real talent is doing everything we know and THEN rhyming off beats, etc. etc. There's no way to explain this in words, except to rhyme in real life.

With crazy underground rappers, I CANNOT replicate their rhymes just by reading their poetry. I have to listen to them. See where this is going? Hip-hop is a dynamic art. Period. 

Apr 25, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #3,748 of 3,914
  After years of speculation, it finally happened. Tech N9ne ft. Krizz Kaliko & Eminem - Speedom (Worldwide Choppers 2): 

EDIT: Being able to rap fast is easy. Especially when it comes to Twista, his raps are usually just on the beat, beat, beat. Count, count, count. In other words, very damn predictable and boring. The real talent is doing everything we know and THEN rhyming off beats, etc. etc. There's no way to explain this in words, except to rhyme in real life.

With crazy underground rappers, I CANNOT replicate their rhymes just by reading their poetry. I have to listen to them. See where this is going? Hip-hop is a dynamic art. Period. 

I think Krizz Kaliko had the best verse.

Apr 27, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #3,749 of 3,914
A few freestyles from Jada, probably prepping his new album

Also some from Fab, who is probably making a mixtape with DJ CLUE. I wasn't really feeling his new album enough to buy em but if he released music like these, dude has my money. Mixtape Fab is fire.

So simple, good beats, hard rhymes. No need to connect dots, lookin at angles and ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back