VSONIC VC1000 - new dual BA IEM - Info & expectations thread
Mar 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM Post #31 of 341
I see 2 unit were already sold by that eBay seller... Who joined djvkool
biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #39 of 341
Surfing Weibo to get some preliminary impressions on the VC1000. I did not have to look very far. Literally the first hit told me this (translated): 'The VC1000, bar none, has the best bass quality amongst the hottest new releases to the (IEM) market.' 
popcorn.gif

EDIT: some more quick impressions: 'great separation, understated/refined (or bland, really; they can mean both, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt on context) in terms of sound signature'

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #40 of 341
Wow... hope our VSonic guy here in the Philippines gets stocks of it... . Sweet.. .I'd like to have a pair...
I'm a proud VC02 owner... . (Bordering on arrogant)... .VSonic never fails to deliver.. . I'ma get myself a pair as soon as it's made available here...

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #41 of 341
Quote:
Surfing Weibo to get some preliminary impressions on the VC1000. I did not have to look very far. Literally the first hit told me this (translated): 'The VC1000, bar none, has the best bass quality amongst the hottest new releases to the (IEM) market.' 
popcorn.gif

EDIT: some more quick impressions: 'great separation, understated/refined (or bland, really; they can mean both, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt on context) in terms of sound signature'

I should have mine early next week, can't wait...if somehow this can be something close to B2 but with bigger bass, then I would be so bloody happy...

Mar 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #42 of 341
Mar 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #43 of 341
I should have mine next week as well, from my friend barginbinonline. Everyone please order from him, he is the best seller I ever bought from and tonight I'm going to order the uu2 from him and in return he is going to give me a free gift :D. I'm his best coustmer :)

Mar 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #45 of 341
He always does right by me. I'll get the AX-9 from bigbargainonline when they come along. He had the ECCI ST6 amp listed but I wanted the ST6-MKII and he had no problem helping me out to get the new version from the supplier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back