VSonic VC02 vs VSonic GR02 BE
Mar 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Paranoidd

New Head-Fier
I've read the 276 multi IEM review, because I needed some new in-ear headphones. I wanted some nice, but not too expensive earphones....

But now, here comes the dilemma...

Should I buy the more bassier and cheaper GR02, or should I buy the a bit expensiver but with less bass VC02's?
I mostly listen to music from OneRepublic, Keane and also DJ's like Swedish House Mafia and Tiesto.

I used to have the CX870's from Sennheiser, but I've lost those. I didn't like them because they couldn't handle the higher mid frequencies, what resulted in a not so nice squeeking noise.... very annoying.

Thank you in advance!

Mar 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #2 of 6
Don't know about the bass on the GR02 - but the VC02's bass isn't deficient - it is just fast, punchy and accurate. With a good seal, they are impressive.

Mar 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM Post #4 of 6
I don't think you'll be disappointed by the GR02.

Apr 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Yeah, but I don't think I will be dissapointed by the VC02 either...

The VC02 is a pretty good all-rounder... like IjokerI said, it's the most balanced sub-$100 iem he's ever heard... well, one of the most... i have it and it handles a lot of genres nicely... . I have the Lil Beast, and I am very satisfied... they have detailed highs, liquid mids, and fast, tight bass with decent quantity... .isolation is also superb, imho, the cord is great, tpu coated.. .durable.. .yeah.. . This is a keeper for me...i don't think you'll find a better iem in its price range...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back