VSONIC VC02 Thread
Mar 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #575 of 791
I place them in my ears until I get a nice seal - then crank them up and they sound brilliant - I haven't really pushed them in too far - I think with the blue stock tips I am using, the seal breaks when I push them in any further. Maybe with another size tip I can go deeper, but I am satisfied with the sound as is.

Mar 16, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #576 of 791
Quote:
I place them in my ears until I get a nice seal - then crank them up and they sound brilliant - I haven't really pushed them in too far - I think with the blue stock tips I am using, the seal breaks when I push them in any further. Maybe with another size tip I can go deeper, but I am satisfied with the sound as is.

I generally use the medium sized black silicone tips. Best insertion depth and sound for me. I also use the Monster tri-flange tips occasionally when I want more isolation and more bass impact

Mar 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #580 of 791
Hi guys,before hand i would like to thank the thread and it's contribuitors to make this a enjoyable and peacefully discussion,because this way you may don't even need to ask many questions as many already clarified about almost everything about the VC02.i have been reading the thread all along 20 minutes this morning before start another survival full journey.

In the last months i was not able to enjoy Head-Fi as much cause i am very busy all day long,but i felt the need to find out some new sound signature for my on-the-go routine.I own a pair of HF5,which is a very capable IEM,very clear and detailed,but unfortunately for my taste,i like to hear a little "coloration" in the low area,like a little accentuation for the bass guitar and a more proeminent drum kick reproduction,so i can enjoy ACDC ,RATM and QOTSA a lot more.

At first i was wondering if after all time and money expenses for ear impression,shipping and very possible tax income duty ,a pair of 1964 ears V3,would be great,but for now i can spent my hard earned money on these(for now),so here i am in the never ending search for bang of the buck products,hehe!

So,guys,do you think that ,for 50 buck (From bigbargainonline),i will get a (considerably) great neutral piece of earphone with a little warmth to spice a little bit for fun listening?
Thank folk for the patience,i have already brough the pair,i am just looking for confirmation,haha!
Greetings from Brazil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back