VSONIC VC02 Thread
Dec 31, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #181 of 791
Mine arrived today - ordered 12/15 and I am in Southern California. I will say that the tracking was never updated online - neither at Singapore Post or USPS - they kind of arrived unannounced - to my humble surprise.

Jan 1, 2013 at 1:54 AM Post #183 of 791
Quote:
Could any of you guys that already own the VC02 share some closeup pictures of the cable connectors and the back of IEM shell without the cable attached, so we can see the sockets?

Thanks!

This is about as close as I can get on my not so good camera, if I try to zoom in closer then it goes out of focus, so I hope these pics will be ok for you.

Jan 1, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #184 of 791
Quote:
This is about as close as I can get on my not so good camera, if I try to zoom in closer then it goes out of focus, so I hope these pics will be ok for you.

That's great, thank you! I'll post your pictures on the first page, so eveyone can see the cable connecter and socket detail... 
beerchug.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #185 of 791
Ordered on 25th December (little Christmas present to myself!) from Singapore, arrived at my office in the UK 31st December. Very quick.

I'm very happy with the headphones for the price. I have some very old Shure EC2s but the cable is breaking and I was looking for something to replace them. Had tried the RHA MA-350 which I liked the sound of but they were a little too bassy for me and had terrible microphonics so I had returned them.

I would like to get Comply tips on these to improve the comfort. I can confirm that T200 size that work on my E2Cs doesn't fit (too large). If anyone knows which size does fit I would be very greatful to hear.

Jan 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #186 of 791
Quote:
I would like to get Comply tips on these to improve the comfort. I can confirm that T200 size that work on my E2Cs doesn't fit (too large). If anyone knows which size does fit I would be very greatful to hear.

Hi, Comply S400 / T400 will fit on VC02, I have tried them myself. Personally, I don't like the sound with comply tips...VC02 sounded a little muffled with them, loss of clarity.

Jan 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #187 of 791
Quote:
Ordered on 25th December (little Christmas present to myself!) from Singapore, arrived at my office in the UK 31st December. Very quick.

Fellow new Owners of VC02, Remember to burn in for over 100 hours for improvement in SQ/better SQ...there is a little tag in Chinese attached to the cable reminding Owners to do that.

Jan 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #188 of 791
Quote:

Fellow new Owners of VC02, Remember to burn in for over 100 hours for improvement in SQ/better SQ...there is a little tag in Chinese attached to the cable reminding Owners to do that.

Thanks for the reminder. I had a Chinese girl who works for me translate the label. She thought it was very funny......

Jan 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #191 of 791
I'm having some trouble with the right channel on my set - I tap the earphone and everything sounds OK - then the right channel drops out - not completely, there is some sound - but the imbalance makes the set sound like Apple earbuds - bad. I touch the right side and the level pops back up - then drops out again. I have popped the cable off and made sure I have a good connection...

...and now I have swapped out L for R and the problem has switched sides...

I think I have a defective headphone.

Jeez - all this time and now I have to ship to China???

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #193 of 791
Holy cr*p, my Vc02 has actually arrived at the customs today, so I hope I get it by the end of the week. I didn't see this coming but props to China Post - it only took them 50 days LOL

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #194 of 791
Quote:
Holy cr*p, my Vc02 has actually arrived at the customs today, so I hope I get it by the end of the week. I didn't see this coming but props to China Post - it only took them 50 days LOL

so you didn't order from lendmeurears? I ordered from them and its been more than a month and i haven't received anything :frowning2:

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #195 of 791
Quote:
so you didn't order from lendmeurears? I ordered from them and its been more than a month and i haven't received anything :frowning2:

No, I had it pre-ordered from China few weeks before lendmeurears started selling it. You should contact lendmeurears if you haven't already as it usually takes 4 to 14 days tops to receive your order. They might be slow on the reply though. SingPost is usually very fast and reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back