VSONIC VC02 Thread
Dec 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #123 of 791
Finally, I met with my new toy vc-02. This is my first headphone from Vsonic. I have got one monster turbine, brainwavz b-2 and audo technica cks-90.  Although this impression is coming from out of box sound from vc02, so far I have never been impreesed by any headphones especially at this price. Maybe I realized that I like mid-range of music.However, this headphone is beyond my expectation in a positive way.While writing this entry, I am listening this tiny thing that sounds like a giant. I like them a lot. According to my music pleasure, they are better than brainwavz b-2. Therefore, I started to think I will not buy any headphone according to someone's opinion. For instance, Joker gives 9.2 for b-2. I can give 9.4 for vc02 so it depends on the pleasures. Thanks to Vsonic for producing it. After burning time, I am gonna write again about vc-02.

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #124 of 791
Quote:
I am listening this tiny thing that sounds like a giant. I like them a lot. According to my music pleasure, they are better than brainwavz b-2. Thanks to Vsonic for producing it. After burning time, I am gonna write again about vc-02.

They really are quite astonishing for their price. They fulfil everything most people would want (except extreme bassheads - not that they are bass light in any way) for very little money. I can't offhand think of anything I have heard up to $100 that sounds better.

Anyone got anything they think sounds better than this for < $100 ?

Dec 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #126 of 791
I dont have gr-06. I can say you can listen music tons of hours with this headphone without any fatigue. It doesnt fatigue you even while listening at very high volume level. Everyting is what it should be. It is pretty much clear and crisp. Also, it has very decent bass I couldnt believe the sound coming from this small drivers.

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:01 PM Post #127 of 791
I received a reply back from Lend Me Ur ears yesterday. Somehow my order got overlooked but my VC02 did finally ship out today. They apologized for the mishap and partially refunded me an additional SGD$5.00 so I'd like to thank Lend Me Ur ears customer support for the kind gesture. So in the end I got my VC02 for CND$24.99 total after the sale price and partial refund which seems like a pretty sweet deal for these.

Dec 6, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #130 of 791
Quote:
I completely agree with mochill, They are too good for this price. I realized one negative that it has a little bit microphonic effects but there is a clip to reduce microphonic effect.

Same here. That's the only thing I can find wrong with them. It is possible to wear them up and over the ears too with a bit of fiddling about and that stops the microphonics completely for me.

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #132 of 791
This is meant as a joke, right?
Quote:
So I updated my sony z player to ics yesterday and wow the clarity of the player improved 50% more and soundstage widened up.....so the vc02 sound much more amazing
tongue.gif

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #133 of 791
Nope no joke it made it better so much better ...the micro detail has improved a lot and the volume improved also .the midrange....what can I say ,so epicly more foward and the treble extend higher.....bass is tighter and the speed or prrat is better :)

Dec 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #134 of 791
Lol okay, thanks for that clarification
etysmile.gif

Quote:
Nope no joke it made it better so much better ...the micro detail has improved a lot and the volume improved also .the midrange....what can I say ,so epicly more foward and the treble extend higher.....bass is tighter and the speed or prrat is better
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #135 of 791
Just bumping this up to see if there are any new user impressions on these and any updates from those that already have them.
smile.gif
Mine are still making the long journey from Singapore.. Expected arrival date unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back