VSONIC VC02 Thread
Nov 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #31 of 791
BTW, VSONIC announced today that they are starting their new warranty and customer support program with the VC02 (and upcoming models). Basically, if you have any problem with your VC02, you can contact their customer support department directly about the problem, and they'll send you a replacement unit in 24 hours. This, obviously, is only valid for the chinese market as usual...
Nonetheless, seems to be a great service!

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #32 of 791
Just a heads up for anyone looking at buying these. The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I'm in for a pair.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #33 of 791
Quote:
Just a heads up for anyone looking at buying these. The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I'm in for a pair.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59

Wow! Thanks for the info, as that's a really great price, even more for a new product that just arrived to the market! 
beerchug.gif

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #34 of 791
Anyone heard these and the Sony MH1? 

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #35 of 791
Damn, I should have waited. It cost me like 44 bucks to preorder it from taobao and have it shipped to me and now I've been waiting more than 2 weeks and still nothing. I'll just order a second pair from lendmeurears and see which one will arrive first (I bet not the one from taobao)

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #36 of 791
Quote:
Anyone heard these and the Sony MH1? 

Nobody here seems to have the VC02 yet... But those should be completely different IEM. I own the MH1-C and they very good for their price, but with a bassy heavy sound signature.
From what I read from the only review available to this date about the VC02, it's a rather bass light IEM, with a sound signature focused on the mids and highs, tuned for good detail and soundstage. Even Lendmeurears as them described as "Sound Signature: Neutral/ Analytical". But at this promo price, they're hard to resist! And I'm trying to... 
popcorn.gif

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #37 of 791
Quote:

Nobody here seems to have the VC02 yet... But those should be completely different IEM. I own the MH1-C and they very good for their price, but with a bassy heavy sound signature.
From what I read from the only review available to this date about the VC02, it's a rather bass light IEM, with a sound signature focused on the mids and highs, tuned for good detail and soundstage. Even Lendmeurears as them described as "Sound Signature: Neutral/ Analytical". But at this promo price, they're hard to resist! And I'm trying to... 
popcorn.gif

Thanks. I have never had a Analytical iem so i think i will buy these to check if i like it.

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #39 of 791
Quote:

Well, at the current promo price at Lendmeurears, it's a great deal! 
beerchug.gif

yes indeed and i will get the nice looking tips :D

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #40 of 791
btw i hope the will isolate good and its easy to wear over the ear, because these two things are really important for me. 
I am a little afraid that i wouldn't be able to wear them over the ear, because they look like the klipsche X1 and i really cant wear them over the ear

wat d you think? can these be worn over the ear?

Nov 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #41 of 791
btw i hope the will isolate good and its easy to wear over the ear, because these two things are really important for me. 
I am a little afraid that i wouldn't be able to wear them over the ear, because they look like the klipsche X1 and i really cant wear them over the ear

wat d you think? can these be worn over the ear?

Well, looking at the way they're shapped, I don't think it will be easy for you to wear them over the ear. Mainly because of the cable exit...

Nov 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #42 of 791
Well, it will be very easy as those are very small housings and you can insert them deep in your ear but there will be some of the strain relief sticking out of your ear in a stwwp angle  before the cable loops behind the ear. The point is that it is doable and will work but may look slightly weird. I don't think you'll need to wear them over the ear though - it seems they have the exact same silver cables like the gr02, which are very soft and pliable and not very microphonic

Nov 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #44 of 791
I just discovered this 15% off Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code that might even work with this also.. I didn't see it until after I ordered but might help someone else change their mind.. :) Hope it works with sale items too.

Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code LMUECUST for 15% off everything and will be valid for a year.

EDIT.. The 15% coupon will not work with already discounted items.

Nov 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #45 of 791
Quote:
I just discovered this 15% off Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code that might even work with this also.. I didn't see it until after I ordered but might help someone else change their mind.. :) Hope it works with sale items too.

Lend Me Ur Ears coupon code LMUECUST for 15% off everything and will be valid for a year.

Doesn't seem to work, not even with more expensive products. Maybe someone else can try it out without confirming the order.

Anyone know how Lendmeurears send their stuff in regards to customs declaration; value/gift? It's the end of the year, holiday season, import taxes are gonna be brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back