VSONIC VC02 Thread
Nov 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 791

putente

Headphoneus Supremus
There's been some talk about this new VC02 model from VSONIC in other threads (mainly in the "GR08" thread), so I thought it would be a good idea to create a dedicated thread for these, as I'm sure they'll be the next big hit from VSONIC, at least until the "GR08" is released...

This is a mid range model for the VSONIC product line, and is supposed to take the place of various models at the same time, as least the GR04 and GR06.

They feature a 3mm micro dynamic driver and metal housing. They feature a detachable cable, but with a new kind of proprietary socket/plug from VSONIC (see first picture bellow).

Here are some specs I gathered so far:
  1. Impedance: 24 ohms
  2. Sensitivity: 105 dB
  3. Frequency range: 10Hz ~ 20000Hz
  4. Cable length: 1.3m

The VC02 was released today, but as usual with VSONIC, just to the chinese market: http://t.cn/zjvyQYd
The previous link has lots of pictures and some more info about the product...

The price as of now, for the chinese market is 238 YUAN, which is bellow the 40 USD / 30 EURO mark.

This is also supposed to be the first VSONIC model to feature their new online product authentication system.

So, Head-fiers in China, please take the change on these and do tell us how they sound! 
biggrin.gif

These can be found currently at eBay from chinese sellers at $41 delivered, and now at Lendmeurears webstore too!

I'll keep updating this post as more info and impresssions are available...

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #4 of 791
Hmm, I didn't know it was released today. I hope Mine will be shipped soon but as I ordered it from a taobao agent I doubt that I'll get it in less than 2 weeks.

edit: Other people who are interested can also buy it from a taobao agent like mistertao but I think that as soon as the new Lendmeurears site is up and running the vc02 will be there

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #5 of 791
Quote:
Hmm, I didn't know it was released today. I hope Mine will be shipped soon but as I ordered it from a taobao agent I doubt that I'll get it in less than 2 weeks.

I think there were pre-order deals already going on, but according to VSONIC they started shipping to sellers today...

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #6 of 791
Well, that means that vsonic is shipping it to sellers now, after that they'll have to ship it to the taobao agents and then to me, which makes it a long wait for me. I don't know if the price I paid is a preorder price  and whether Lendmeurears will be selling it at the same price around 40 bucks or more.

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #7 of 791
Quote:
Well, that means that vsonic is shipping it to sellers now, after that they'll have to ship it to the taobao agents and then to me, which makes it a long wait for me. I don't know if the price I paid is a preorder price  and whether Lendmeurears will be selling it at the same price around 40 bucks or more.

I can't help you much with those questions. Anyway, is good to know someone around here is due to get them soon. These seem to be another great product from VSONIC, like they been doing so far, and if these are supposed to replace the GR04 and GR06, they must sound very good for its price. You make sure to keep us posted about them...  
beerchug.gif

Nov 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #8 of 791
this looks really promising! 

sounds like the FOTM mh1c got a competitor ? 

will it stand up to it ?? 

3mm micros 
eek.gif

Nov 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #10 of 791
in the review they is its $238 so it will be about 40 USD right?

Nov 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #12 of 791
Quote:
As usual - mine is on its way, so I hope I will get it before the end of next week and give first impressions.

We'll be waiting for them... 
popcorn.gif

Quote:
in the review they is its $238 so it will be about 40 USD right?

Yes, bellow $40 at the current rate...

Nov 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #13 of 791
Guys the vc02 is on sell at ebay from two seller,womart is selling it for $39 free shipping and barginbinonline $35+$6 shipping....im going to join the vc02 bandwagon because i love how my gr07 sound an that i love how vsonic makes quality product and put such care in their earphones and packaging :)....happy listening and hope more people join the club.

Nov 20, 2012 at 10:11 AM Post #14 of 791
Quote:
Guys the vc02 is on sell at ebay from two seller,womart is selling it for $39 free shipping and barginbinonline $35+$6 shipping....im going to join the vc02 bandwagon because i love how my gr07 sound an that i love how vsonic makes quality product and put such care in their earphones and packaging
smily_headphones1.gif
....happy listening and hope more people join the club.

Link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back