VSONIC VC02 Thread
May 9, 2020 at 5:36 PM Post #782 of 791
I'll be happy to help you out, but I'm not sure when I'll be going there. It might be a few more weeks with all the corona stuff

Aug 25, 2020 at 9:51 PM Post #785 of 791
I'll be happy to help you out, but I'm not sure when I'll be going there. It might be a few more weeks months with all the corona stuff

There I fixed it for ya!

Aug 26, 2020 at 3:02 AM Post #786 of 791
How is it coming along friend
Well, jant isn't entirely wrong. I'm sure I'll go there eventually, just still haven't had any reason to got there yet - right now I have to go there just for the vsonics and I've become too lazy from staying at home all these months. Sorry about that.

Dec 5, 2020 at 5:51 PM Post #787 of 791
How is it coming along friend
I finally got them but unfortunately even though they were in a case the plug seems to have deteriorated or something coz they are cutting off when the plug rotates in the jack, so unless you can reterminate the cable, they are useless as I don't think it will be possible to find a cable for it or you're willing to fiddle with the plug to find the right spot it works and then standing super still lol

Jul 1, 2023 at 10:18 PM Post #788 of 791
this is the worlds smallest micro driver to date......and built quailty is great as always from vsonic....the isolation is outstanding for me with the smallest black eartip that is included......while trying to burn it in with my complex mix that i downloaded from burinwave.com before the site was taken down( :frowning2: )....this little driver could take on full volume with that track where my jvc fx31( another amazing earphone for $39.60 from japan.it is also tiny with amazing sub bass,sparkly highs,and lush mids.). The micro drivers are probably stronger then the bio cellulose driver.

I am a tech geek which loves unique stuff :p......and don't let my 100+ head fi stat fool you guys....i have a whole box full of iems. If you guys are looking for other amazing iem let me know I'll guide you guys to the right direction...damn the timbre on the vc02 is gorgeous :'(....make me want to cry.....it is playing with my emotion.
Howr u? Would u know of a sound signature like the "lush, intimate vocals of audio technica?" Not a thin sound or any kind of ch, ss, treble sounds, like the singer front, instruments in the background at lower dB. It's kind of a lively/engaging/musical sound for me, cause some might be safe in the treble but boring or dull, I don't care for soundstage. 🫅 🎧 🎶 any options that come to mind iem or otherwise is very appreciated

Jul 2, 2023 at 6:20 PM Post #789 of 791
Howr u? Would u know of a sound signature like the "lush, intimate vocals of audio technica?" Not a thin sound or any kind of ch, ss, treble sounds, like the singer front, instruments in the background at lower dB. It's kind of a lively/engaging/musical sound for me, cause some might be safe in the treble but boring or dull, I don't care for soundstage. 🫅 🎧 🎶 any options that come to mind iem or otherwise is very appreciated
I'm looking to buy one again for collection purposes

Jul 3, 2023 at 11:37 AM Post #791 of 791
this is the worlds smallest micro driver to date......and built quailty is great as always from vsonic....the isolation is outstanding for me with the smallest black eartip that is included......while trying to burn it in with my complex mix that i downloaded from burinwave.com before the site was taken down( :frowning2: )....this little driver could take on full volume with that track where my jvc fx31( another amazing earphone for $39.60 from japan.it is also tiny with amazing sub bass,sparkly highs,and lush mids.). The micro drivers are probably stronger then the bio cellulose driver.

I am a tech geek which loves unique stuff :p......and don't let my 100+ head fi stat fool you guys....i have a whole box full of iems. If you guys are looking for other amazing iem let me know I'll guide you guys to the right direction...damn the timbre on the vc02 is gorgeous :'(....make me want to cry.....it is playing with my emotion.
Would u know of a sound signature like the "lush, intimate vocals of audio technica?" Not a thin sound or any kind of ch, ss, treble sounds, like the singer front, instruments in the background at lower dB. It's kind of a lively/engaging/musical sound for me, cause some might be safe in the treble but boring or dull, I don't care for soundstage. 🫅 🎧 🎶 any options that come to mind iem or otherwise is very appreciated
It's a coherent sound, if you know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back