VSONIC GR09
Jan 22, 2017 at 12:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 184

zachchen1996

Headphoneus Supremus
According to kova4a the new VSONIC GR09 flagship will cost around $600, with the pre-order price being around $300.
We know so far that it will have ceramic housing and utilize carbon nanotube drivers.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #13 of 184
No pre-order page. The sale price will apply only to China and we don't have info whether one of the international resellers will offer it at the sales price. Also, it appears that this price will probably apply only to the first batch which is like 50 units, so this diminishes even more the chance for a handful of units to escape the Chinese market and be offered at half off. 
We'll have to wait and see what happens. Personally, I'm a big vsonic fan but don't see myself shelling out 600 bucks for a single dynamic driver iem

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #14 of 184
  No pre-order page. The sale price will apply only to China and we don't have info whether one of the international resellers will offer it at the sales price. Also, it appears that this price will probably apply only to the first batch which is like 50 units, so this diminishes even more the chance for a handful of units to escape the Chinese market and be offered at half off. 
We'll have to wait and see what happens. Personally, I'm a big vsonic fan but don't see myself shelling out 600 bucks for a single dynamic driver iem

Thank you very much. Me too, I even was not thinking giving 300 USD lol :) But in time I am sure it will reduce below 300. May be in 1 year am I right? 

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #15 of 184

Thank you very much. Me too, I even was not thinking giving 300 USD lol :) But in time I am sure it will reduce below 300. May be in 1 year am I right? 

No, I wouldn't count on that. Vsonic products tend to stick close to the MSRP throughout the years, so chances are maybe it drops to 500 at a sale or even slimmer chance for another sale from vsonic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back