1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread

First

Back
189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198
200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209
Next

Last
  1. errorrrr
    Need help buying tips replacement...

I really like Tri-Flange/Bi-Flange Tips...

Which ones will fit on the GR07? I hate Shure type of silicone flange (they are lot harder than Ety) though... and I LOVE ETY's flange. They are very soft and fits easily

Right now, I could fit the Ety Tri-flange on these, and not sure if it's not a good fit, the sound is a bit weaker than the stock GR07 Bi-flange...

2. eke2k6

Quote:

Here you go: http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Original_Eartips_for_M6_M6P_Earphone_p/tipset6-m6bk-mee.htm

The triple flanges that come with it are fantastic

3. errorrrr
    Thanks for the quick reply. Just a quick question, will these: http://www.meelec.com/product_p/tipset3-bf50m-mrg-bk.htm fit on the GR07 ?

Also, if I were to buy Comply tips, which one will work? I used Comply tips several years ago with futursonics and shure phones, and ditched them cuz they get dirty really easily and can't very good with a quick water wish... But I think i might try them again as I heard they provide good isolation?

Also one other question.

I don't see any filter replacement for the GR07 in the Accessories i got... so ... where you guys get your filter replacements? I didn't even see the tools to pick the filters out... or the Dynamic driver phones don't need it >_> i've only owned BA phones all my life and decided to give dynamic drivers a try this time around.

4. cogsand gears

Quote:

I use comply Ts400's over the top of the plastic tube from inside the original Vsonic foam tips. Works better for me than the T400's did.

5. putente
    As I've said many times already, for those looking for foam tips for the GR07, instead of struggling with the Comply's, please try the Jays Foams. They're a perfect fit and great confort... [​IMG]

6. JCmasta
    Just got a pair of these and wow these things are comfortable. Just put them in and they stay in, no constant fiddling, looking for a fit, etc which was the case with the TF10s. I was surprised at how small and flimsy these things look though, hopefully they're durable.

Also is it true that it takes 100+ hrs to get the most out of these things? If so then that's impressive, these things already sound on par or maybe a bit better than the TF10s. I received a free E6 with these things, so maybe that's the difference.

7. doublea71

Quote:

I'm using the double flange silicons tips that came with them and they're a'ight. Shipping to Vietnam is pretty expensive, so thanks for the offer. I may try to track down some Jays foams...custom tips would be great. I don't think I've read about anybody going that route. Has anybody ever tried to have these re-shelled? Now THAT would be interesting.

8. Reomero
    If I remember correctly, there was a thread before where a few people had their GR07s re-shelled. I just can't remember what that thread was (it was something to do with a company willing to re-shell dynamics), or if those people ever posted any impressions about their re-shelled GR07.

9. 50an6xy06r6n

Quote:

It's a lot harder to reshell dynamics, because unlike Armatures, they don't operate in a sealed chamber, so changing the housing changes the sound drastically.

10. eke2k6
    I wouldn't want to risk a reshelling. I just want custom tips. I wonder if custom tips from the ASG-1 would fit the GR07...

11. tomscy2000
    Quote:

If they have the same stem diameter, then sure, why not? The GR07 also has that large flange that sticks out, which I'm sure will hold most ear tips with pretty good tension. Or, just order custom tips from any of the manufacturers that build them, and specify the opening to fit the GR07 stem diameter.

12. DaBomb77766
    I think you might want to worry about the size and shape of the overall nozzle too, the tolerances of how it fits on the nozzle are probably pretty tight with custom tips...the location of the little ridge and the length of the nozzle, along with the way that it rotates are all probably significant to how well it'd fit.

13. tomscy2000
    Quote:

Silicone tips are a lot more pliable than vinyl or acrylic-based ones. The tolerances are, well, well-tolerated! [​IMG]

14. putente
    Quote:

Yes, I also remember that. There was a user that was gathering people interested in a reshell service (for universals), but he needed a group of 10 (I believe) to make it happen. But I also don't know what happened, if it was successfull or not... [​IMG]

15. tomscy2000
    Quote:

Yeah, that was a kiteki machination... it never really went through, so no one got it done. The project has been postponed indefinitely.

First

Back
189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198
200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209
Next

Last