VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Jan 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #2,251 of 7,982

Quote:
Comply's TS-400 is identical to JAY's silicon tips, except they are foam against jay's silicon/rubber. TS-400 does not destroy  the trebel or punch the bass as comapred to T-400 comply's.
See the review here.. i think its by CliOS
http://www.inearmatters.net/2011/09/comply-ts-spherical-shaped-goodness.html

Lots of members on headfi have been using TS-400 with the GR07 and report it to be identical to the JAY's and are a perfect match. Again i like the foam, as they hold better against the silicon which keeps slipping out of the ear each time i move around.

Yeah next time I'm getting the TS  I just was concerned about the Mediums only, but they should work

Jan 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #2,252 of 7,982
GAH! Im so bummed, I ordered my GR07s on the 28th so they would be here before I left town, and they got lost! Amazon is giving me a refund 
frown.gif

Jan 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #2,253 of 7,982

Quote:
GAH! Im so bummed, I ordered my GR07s on the 28th so they would be here before I left town, and they got lost! Amazon is giving me a refund 
frown.gif

Bumma

Jan 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #2,254 of 7,982
Been busy testing out my new pair of DT1350 so the GR07 haven't gotten much listening time recently. Decided to listen to them again a couple of nights back and that rekindled my love for them. After getting used to the more dry sound of the DT1350, the GR07 was an enjoyable fresh breeze of fun. While I do think they have a lot of similarities and I find myself liking them both, I think I'll need to give the GR07 more listening time as they're just so much fun to listen to.
smile.gif

Jan 9, 2012 at 7:28 AM Post #2,259 of 7,982
I am on my 3rd day with the GR07's with approx 30 hours of burn in. They just get better and better. Anyone on the fence, hop over it and don't look back!

Jan 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #2,260 of 7,982
I got a pair of these a month ago and have been really enjoying them. Clarity blows a pair of UE 700s out of the water! Unfortunately, I've managed to lose one of the behind ear guards in my travels and have resorted to tucking the wires behind my glasses. I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find replacements.

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #2,261 of 7,982

Quote:
I got a pair of these a month ago and have been really enjoying them. Clarity blows a pair of UE 700s out of the water! Unfortunately, I've managed to lose one of the behind ear guards in my travels and have resorted to tucking the wires behind my glasses. I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find replacements.

You may have to verify with some digging through this thread, but I believe others have made a comment that the "Phonac" ear guides fit, and are of VG quality

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #2,262 of 7,982

Quote:

I don't need my earguides anymore. PM me if you want them

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #2,265 of 7,982

I stopped using the ear guides, too much hassle.

when you put the wire over your ears, turn the left ear piece counter clockwise once or twice then insert, do same for the right, but clockwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back