Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Oct 15, 2016 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Ira Delphic

1000+ Head-Fier
I've been listening to earbuds lately and IEM's with Android controls when out and about, so no longer have a need for the GR07.
I love the sound but never could quite be satisifed with the fit. Most of the time they stayed in a drawer so time to sell to fund earbud purchaes.
These are moderately used. The left nozzle has more play than the right.
I placed a small red dot on the left IEM, can barely be seen. I used 91% alcohol to wipe down so should be clean. The original tips are included (not foam) but may have been used.

This would be ideal for someone that appreciates the GR07 and needs a low cost backup or replacement. They are a bit sibilant, a quality I like but not for everybody! The sale is final, but of course test and confirm that it is working 100%. 

Shipping only to CONUS with tracking - USPS priority included. Sorry, price not negotiable.
Includes:
IEM
Pouch
Box

PM if you have any questions! Thanks for looking.
Sale only but will consider trade for Shozy Cygnus or possibly higher quality earbud.
Payment: Paypal verified address

Edit: I got a PM re: the nozzle moving - this is a good discussion - https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/30ypos/gr07_nozzle_loose/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread