VSONIC GR07 BE vs SHURE se315, se425 or ultimate ear TF10 help me decide?
Feb 7, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #16 of 17
thanks to you guys I got the GR07 BE and Westone ADV ALPHA, the GR07 were harsh at first but then blow my mind they sound really detailed open and neuteral, the westone surpass them by a gread margin in build quality and accessories and comfort but are due the small driver smaller dynamic range and the sweat resistance membrane sound substantially inferior, ironically I usually use the GR07 while running my my treadmill, although they are not as comfy but the openness really keep me motivated, the ALPHA just sound distant but they are secured and really rugged.

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm think of getting the GR07. Can you tell me more about their soundstage and sub bass? I'm more of a rock guy. Cheers!

Feb 7, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #17 of 17
Congratulations on your purchase. I'm think of getting the GR07. Can you tell me more about their soundstage and sub bass? I'm more of a rock guy. Cheers!

sure. the one I got are the GR07 bass edition, they extend a bit lower in term of bass, even lower than the ALPHA which is pretty bass heavy, their soundstage is for IEMs so don`t expect a it to be wide like a 50mm headphones, but their really good for IEMs in the 100$ range, you have to understand that their pretty neutral and balanced meaning if you want to experience the deeper bass you want u need to use an EQ to color it out a little, in my fio x3 which has a hardware treble and bass eq I set the bass to +2 to get a good bass.
I listen to rock,dubstep, club etc. whats really good about balanced in ears and headphones is that you can color them to match your taste as you want, given they a have an accurate dynamic range and wide enough soundstage, so yeah they sound really good with rock, there are alot of instrument separation, something the alpha kinda lacks, so even if you have the bass set to maximum, you will still hear the details of the song.
I would highly recommend them, unless your in extreme hardware activity your good, the only downside is the lack of removable cables, meaning if your cable fail, you`ll have to replace the headphones or do a re cabling job ( not available in every country), so you have to be extra protective of them to make them live longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back