VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Aug 16, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #1,381 of 2,697
Quote:
If your looking for an open back gr07 bass edition get the phillips fidelio x1 , I just switch the stock cable to the monster icable 800 and I got say :
o

Totally disagree.  The X1s are not even in the same league as the GR07 BEs...way to thin sounding to me in comparison.  Sent mine back after a week. And yes, I upgraded the cable.

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:46 AM Post #1,382 of 2,697
Quote:

Totally disagree.  The X1s are not even in the same league as the GR07 BEs...way to thin sounding to me in comparison.  Sent mine back after a week. And yes, I upgraded the cable.

Yeppp would have to agree with nsty, they don't really sound alike to my as well, maybe similar presentation and technical traits but like i said before the BEs bass have much more texture compared to the X1s and the S2s.

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #1,383 of 2,697
The X1's sound thin? Huh!

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #1,385 of 2,697
Quote:

Compared to my M100s and the GR07 BEs...yup.  :)

LoL, dood those X1s are open back cans durrrr!!!
deadhorse.gif

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #1,393 of 2,697
Quote:

Does anyone know what all four will be? I'm kind of behind on vsonic news... 

So far VSD3, VSD3S, VSD5 and a new version of VSD1. The Gr07 Classic should be out next month and the VSD7, which will replace the Gr07 as the current flagship possibly will be out in October. Still no info on the VSD9. The first portable headphones by vsonic should also be released next month followed by full-size cans in October. And still no new info on the Vsonic DAP aside from statement that they are working on it with a very experienced team.

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #1,394 of 2,697
Quote:
So far VSD3, VSD3S, VSD5 and a new version of VSD1. The Gr07 Classic should be out next month and the VSD7, which will replace the Gr07 as the current flagship possibly will be out in October. Still no info on the VSD9. The first portable headphones by vsonic should also be released next month followed by full-size cans in October. And still no new info on the Vsonic DAP aside from statement that they are working on it with a very experienced team.

yeah, that full-sized an is the most intriguing one for me. Wel,, the DAP is also interesting, but it seems like it is a far-away thing in the future

Aug 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #1,395 of 2,697
Quote:
yeah, that full-sized an is the most intriguing one for me. Wel,, the DAP is also interesting, but it seems like it is a far-away thing in the future

Well, I'm still most interested in the VSD9 and I hope with the forthcoming release of the Astrotec AX60 they will pick up the pace. The Vsonic's CEO is always hating on AKG and their k3003 and how overpriced it is, so hopefully they are doing their magic right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back