Vsonic GR06 Review
Apr 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #107 of 385
Does anybody know if the tips for the GR06/07 would fit the soundmagic E10? I was thinking of buying some comply's for the E10's but if the tips are transferable I might as well get another Iem to compliment the bass havy E10's.

Apr 10, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #108 of 385
Does anybody know if the tips for the GR06/07 would fit the soundmagic E10? I was thinking of buying some comply's for the E10's but if the tips are transferable I might as well get another Iem to compliment the bass havy E10's.

i use gr06 tips on soundmagic es18, the alleged cheap version of e10 (both are 10 mm driver). i wld not say they fit snugly coz the silicon/rubber will be stretched but it works fine for me.

Apr 10, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #109 of 385

Quote:
i use gr06 tips on soundmagic es18, the alleged cheap version of e10 (both are 10 mm driver). i wld not say they fit snugly coz the silicon/rubber will be stretched but it works fine for me.

Thanks for the reply. Just thought it would make more sense buying the vsonic 06 since the complys cost half as much as the IEM itself, so I would effectively be getting the 06 for £15

Apr 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #110 of 385
Hi, This is my first post here, been lurking around for more than a year here and actually bought Brainwavz M3 on the For Sale/Trade section. Also bought Meelectronics cc51 from amazon. I prefer the sound signature of the M3 compared to the CC51 and I'm just wondering how this would compare to both of them? I'm pretty new here and just want good sounding IEM's for everyday use. Also I was thinking of buying SM E30 or this? Any suggestion would be very helpful. Thank you.

Apr 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #111 of 385

Quote:
Hi, This is my first post here, been lurking around for more than a year here and actually bought Brainwavz M3 on the For Sale/Trade section. Also bought Meelectronics cc51 from amazon. I prefer the sound signature of the M3 compared to the CC51 and I'm just wondering how this would compare to both of them? I'm pretty new here and just want good sounding IEM's for everyday use. Also I was thinking of buying SM E30 or this? Any suggestion would be very helpful. Thank you.

I have SM E10's which are said to be the same as the E30's bit with more bass for slightly less clarity. Gotta say I'm absolutely loving them. They sound fantastic for rock, pop and anything bassy. They have better seperation and clarity than the Grado 225's I had which retail for £200+

Apr 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #112 of 385
If anyone's interested I'm selling my GR06 in the for sale section....got GR07 on the way
beerchug.gif

Apr 13, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #113 of 385

Quote:

I own the MeeCC51, Vsonic GR06 and SM E30. From my general (and subjective of course) impressions, I find that CC51 provides a brighter sound (at times sibilant to my ears) and mids are a bit recessed for my liking. E30 is fast in delivery, has a balanced and neutral sound. Vsonic GR06 has slightly forward mids and better separation than E30, it is warm, lush and fun. Overall, I prefer the sound of Vsonic GR06 and SM E30.

Apr 21, 2012 at 6:43 AM Post #116 of 385
My pair arrived last thursday! :) I love the high-mids of these! like mark2410 says, it kinda ooze over your ear canals.
I love its punchiness and detailed mids, and the ability for the listener to hear almost everything a non-critical listening needs.
I detest muddy sound, and the muddiness of these is the muddiest sound that I can tolerate. I'm really new to this HF stuff but
I know I'm enjoying it more and more everyday! lol. I think even the bass is not that clear and fast (IMHO compared to my MX 980/DT 1350),
it is still fast enough for those brutal death songs with very fast double bass notes. It is powerful enough to enjoy those kinds of songs.
I also find it good for acoustic songs for the detailed high-mids. :) very nice IEM I think. I hope the muddiness lessens with burn-in though.

Thanks mark2410 for the review! :)

Apr 28, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #119 of 385
GR06 arrived a couple of days back and I love them,  build quality is stellar, the sound is right on the money for me not usually one for knee jerk reactions but already sold my ie8 yesterday, and putting my panasonic hje900 up for sale today.  Its not so much that the sound is better, its not, its different.......... its thick luscious and creamy without being mushy (hints of sony exb600), the reason these are going to be my daily drives are the build, i love it and the cable is fantastic........ barring the pfe 112 i dont think iv ever worn a more comfortable phone.

May 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #120 of 385
Hey all, in your experience how wiggly should the nozzle be on the GR06? The left one doesn't really move (great) but the other swivels around freely (not so great for getting a seal).

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back