1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vsonic GR06. Any owners?

First

Back
Next

Last
  1. ClieOS Contributor

I have had it since last week. It is a mid centric IEM and shares similar sound to VSONIC's own GR04 (meaning it doesn't sound like GR07). I haven't spent enough time with it but so far I can say it is a fantastic IEM for $50. Well worth the money but it is not going to beat GR07. Still I prefer it over GR04 so far.

PhoenixClaw and soundstige like this.
  2. falcohf
    Thanks ClieOS!

3. Bali 009

Quote:

What GR04? both of them? is this a good buy I'm interested too and I'm planning to get it at eBay.

4. PhoenixClaw
    I bought the GR06 for my brother as a gift. With my brief time with them, I can say I was impressed. I only paid S$46 for these, and I was really surprised at the sound. 

5. FSNDET
    The Vsonic GR06 as peaked my interest and I look forward to reading your review of these ClieOS and anyone else who as bought them.

6. HeatFan12 Contributor

Quote:

Quote:

Great to hear.  Mine should arrive in a couple of days.

7. kckc
    Where would I be able to get these?

8. HeatFan12 Contributor

Quote:

The opening post has the link.  That's where I purchased mine.

9. kckc
    I've never been a big fan of purchasing earphones off of eBay, but I guess if that's where everyone is getting them that's fine.

10. dbdynsty25

Quote:

Any comparisons to the Soundmagic e30?  I am pretty sure you've heard both, so I'm curious as to what you think?  I like the Soundmagics for the gym, but would love a headphone that's a little more bass oriented than the GR07 for gym use.  The e30 has a touch more bass, but the shallow depth sometimes gives me trouble.  The GR07s are perfect in my eyes as far as fit goes, so if I can find something a little more bassy, all for under 50 bucks, I'm all for it.

11. ClieOS Contributor
    I haven't really had time to listen to any of my IEM for almost a week as I was oversea due to family emergency (just came back a few hours ago actually). However I just give M4 and E30 a quick listening and I think it is safe to say M4 is a class better than E30 (which I rated in between M2 and M3 while I do think M4 is better than M3).

12. dbdynsty25

Quote:

Thanks for the info...but I'm speaking of the GR06 compared to the e30 and the GR07.  I'm really just curious if the 06 is a little more bass oriented compared to the 07.  I like the SM e30, but like I said, the fit isn't the greatest...so want a little cleaner and deeper sound than the e30 w/ the fit of the 07...does the 06 fit that description?  :)

13. ClieOS Contributor

I must be daydreaming when I posted previously :p.

Anyway, I won't say GR06 has a particularly cleaner sound over the E30, but it does has a better, deeper bass response and a overall more dynamic presentation. Overall I'll say GR06 is a little ahead of E30.

14. dbdynsty25

Quote:

Ah okay, that sounds good to me.  If I can get e30 sound, or slightly better, with the fit of the GR07...I'm totally down with that.  Thanks for the info!

15. kiteki
    Quote:

From where? I'll buy them for that price.

First

Back
Next

Last