Vsonic GR06. Any owners?
Nov 10, 2011 at 6:40 AM Post #16 of 44
Has anyone had a chance to try these yet?

I have had it since last week. It is a mid centric IEM and shares similar sound to VSONIC's own GR04 (meaning it doesn't sound like GR07). I haven't spent enough time with it but so far I can say it is a fantastic IEM for $50. Well worth the money but it is not going to beat GR07. Still I prefer it over GR04 so far.

Nov 15, 2011 at 6:16 AM Post #18 of 44

Quote:
I have had it since last week. It is a mid centric IEM and shares similar sound to VSONIC's own GR04 (meaning it doesn't sound like GR07). I haven't spent enough time with it but so far I can say it is a fantastic IEM for $50. Well worth the money but it is not going to beat GR07. Still I prefer it over GR04 so far.

What GR04? both of them? is this a good buy I'm interested too and I'm planning to get it at eBay.

Nov 16, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #21 of 44

Quote:

Quote:
I bought the GR06 for my brother as a gift. With my brief time with them, I can say I was impressed. I only paid S$46 for these, and I was really surprised at the sound. 

Great to hear.  Mine should arrive in a couple of days.

Nov 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM Post #22 of 44
Where would I be able to get these?

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #24 of 44
I've never been a big fan of purchasing earphones off of eBay, but I guess if that's where everyone is getting them that's fine.

Nov 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #25 of 44

Quote:

Any comparisons to the Soundmagic e30?  I am pretty sure you've heard both, so I'm curious as to what you think?  I like the Soundmagics for the gym, but would love a headphone that's a little more bass oriented than the GR07 for gym use.  The e30 has a touch more bass, but the shallow depth sometimes gives me trouble.  The GR07s are perfect in my eyes as far as fit goes, so if I can find something a little more bassy, all for under 50 bucks, I'm all for it.

Nov 18, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #26 of 44
I haven't really had time to listen to any of my IEM for almost a week as I was oversea due to family emergency (just came back a few hours ago actually). However I just give M4 and E30 a quick listening and I think it is safe to say M4 is a class better than E30 (which I rated in between M2 and M3 while I do think M4 is better than M3).

Nov 19, 2011 at 4:26 AM Post #27 of 44

Quote:
I haven't really had time to listen to any of my IEM for almost a week as I was oversea due to family emergency (just came back a few hours ago actually). However I just give M4 and E30 a quick listening and I think it is safe to say M4 is a class better than E30 (which I rated in between M2 and M3 while I do think M4 is better than M3).

Thanks for the info...but I'm speaking of the GR06 compared to the e30 and the GR07.  I'm really just curious if the 06 is a little more bass oriented compared to the 07.  I like the SM e30, but like I said, the fit isn't the greatest...so want a little cleaner and deeper sound than the e30 w/ the fit of the 07...does the 06 fit that description?  :)

Nov 19, 2011 at 4:52 AM Post #28 of 44
so want a little cleaner and deeper sound than the e30 w/ the fit of the 07...does the 06 fit that description?  :)

I must be daydreaming when I posted previously :p.

Anyway, I won't say GR06 has a particularly cleaner sound over the E30, but it does has a better, deeper bass response and a overall more dynamic presentation. Overall I'll say GR06 is a little ahead of E30.

Nov 19, 2011 at 11:46 AM Post #29 of 44

Quote:
I must be daydreaming when I posted previously
tongue.gif
Anyway, I won't say GR06 has a particularly cleaner sound over the E30, but it does has a better, deeper bass response and a overall more dynamic presentation. Overall I'll say GR06 is a little ahead of E30.

Ah okay, that sounds good to me.  If I can get e30 sound, or slightly better, with the fit of the GR07...I'm totally down with that.  Thanks for the info!

Nov 27, 2011 at 7:57 AM Post #30 of 44
Quote:
I bought the GR06 for my brother as a gift. With my brief time with them, I can say I was impressed. I only paid S$46 for these, and I was really surprised at the sound. 

From where? I'll buy them for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back