Vsonic GR06. Any owners?
Nov 1, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #2 of 44
They appear to be brand-new, despite the numbering system working backwards.  Grab them and let us know how they sound! :)

Nov 1, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #4 of 44
I hope it doesnt sound like the GR07 as that will cause them to be overlooked. I'm hoping for a sound more in the vein of the Zero or PFE. Wishful thinking tho, I predict a more consumer oriented sound.

Nov 2, 2011 at 2:16 AM Post #5 of 44
I'll receive one, probably later this or early next week.

Nov 2, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #7 of 44

Quote:

Sony EX600 had competition with the GR07, and now the new Sony XBA-1 / 2 / 3 / 4 with have direct competition with Vsonic GR00 / 01 / 08 / 09 / 99 !!!

Any more information on these new Vsonic models other than what ClieOS said?

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #10 of 44
Excellent insight. It is indeed the case that the GR06 has a slight emphasis on the lower body. However it has better clarity over the GR02 Silver Cable but not as good as the GR07 because the 06 uses cheaper components and stuff. 

Still consider how many accessories it includes and that it still has the rotating nozzle, at $50 it's a pretty good value... Perhaps the GR01 will be more like PFE?

Quote:
 I predict a more consumer oriented sound.

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM Post #11 of 44

I love my GR07 but if this is the case, these would make an excellent back up pair and alternative sound to the GR07 as well as give me a super kit of tips LOL, I was thinking of getting the FXT90 but may opt for these instead.

Quote:
Excellent insight. It is indeed the case that the GR06 has a slight emphasis on the lower body. However it has better clarity over the GR02 Silver Cable but not as good as the GR07 because the 06 uses cheaper components and stuff. 

Still consider how many accessories it includes and that it still has the rotating nozzle, at $50 it's a pretty good value... Perhaps the GR01 will be more like PFE?

Nov 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #13 of 44

Quote:

I already slightly prefer the PFE to the Gr07 but do think it's a pick em, personal preference thing. I'm willing to sacrifice some other things to get in a little futher like a gray filtered PFE can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back