Vsonic GR-07
Nov 7, 2011 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jetset 01

New Head-Fier
Hello all. New to the forums and interested in purchasing my first ever IEM. I've read several reviews posts by numerous posters whom I'd like to thank for taking time to type up such detailed reports and have decided on the GR-07's. But I have a few questions, aside from color scheme is there no difference with re-released GR-07's than the original GR-07's. And I'm looking at ordering these from headphonebar.com and was wondering how they were service and shipping was.

Also, music preferences are hip-hop/r&b/rock and was wondering if there were any specific tips I should be on the look out for to bring out the most of my GR-07's in these specific genres. Thanks to all who reply and looking forward to learn more about IEM's.

jetset 01

Nov 7, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 2
The only difference in old version and new version are the colors the new version comes in, double the amount of tips with the new version and a pouch instead of a round case for carrying.

The new version comes with fake Sony hybrid tips, which are really good with the GR07.  Other tips to consider are Jays silicon and Audeo Phonak silicons.  Probably the fake hybrids that they come with will be best for your genres, as the hybrids bring a little more mid bass out.

I've never heard of that dealer but there are 2 or 3 authorized dealers on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back