Vote the new FiiO LOGO patterns you like!

We would like to get your suggestion of which logo pattern is suitable for us now.

• FiiO New Logo No.1

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • FiiO New Logo No.2

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • FiiO New Logo No.3

Votes: 61 12.4%
  • FiiO New Logo No.4

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • FiiO New Logo No.5

Votes: 350 71.4%

• Total voters
May 31, 2021 at 9:34 PM Post #92 of 113
5 is cleanest. 3 has a bit of sophistication to it. Voted for 3 but I really liked 5 as well.

May 31, 2021 at 11:13 PM Post #94 of 113
Can't vote for any.
In my opinion it needs to have lower case ii

Jun 1, 2021 at 4:55 AM Post #96 of 113
I agree with everyone here... all of them lack personality, they all look either too aggressive or inspired from other brands, they don't fit an audio company and they create more confusion. I can't vote for any...

As someone else observed, this struck me instantly when I saw them: Double capital "II" looks like a "pause" sign even more because the brand is related to audio... So you don't want to imply "PAUSE" I guess... :neutral_face:

Stick with the original until you find a professional western design/identity agency, as they will take into account more than graphic design for a logo, but integration, identity, communication and so on. Because your taglines and slogans are off too... You're too big to approach this in an amateurish way. Just my 2c.

Jun 1, 2021 at 10:11 AM Post #99 of 113
We found that our brand name FiiO is easy to be written wrong as fiio or Fiio. With developments of our brand ,changes of our products positioning and target users, now we are considering to change FiiO to be FIIO.

People don't write it wrong because they don't know how to write it right. They write it wrong because of habits.

On one hand names are suppoed to be written with a big letter at first and the rest then small like Fiio.

On the other hand nearly everything is written small on the internet like fiio.

So changing your logo won't change anything about the "problem" you mentioned.

And by the way: As long as everyone know what is meant, I don't see what's wrong about that anyway. And it seems like your old logo wasn't problem for your success. Maybe even helpful.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2021 at 5:18 AM Post #100 of 113
Voted 5 out of the available ones, but still lacks personality.

1 to 4 just looks like nth generic gaming inspired font, please don't.

Jun 4, 2021 at 1:06 PM Post #101 of 113
I first got a FiiO device around 10 years ago. The FiiO E5.

I've since had an E11 (had 2 of them), A3, E10, X3, D03K as well as several of their extra cables. I always remember that it is 2 lower case ii in the middle, surrounded by a capital F and O.

All the other logos don't look as good as the original.

Me being an Formula 1 fan makes far too many of the new logos look like F110 to me which just looks odd. And the font and slant on some of them look too similar to the official F1 logo and because of the first 2 digits effectively looking the same, it does look too similar.

The original logo with lower case ii in the middle is so much better.

There needs to be an additional vote to keep the original - and that would probably win the votes!

Jun 4, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #102 of 113
'With developments of our brand, changes of our products positioning and target users, now we are considering to change FiiO to be FIIO'

This comes very close to sending out the subliminal message that your historical customers, who like your existing logo, are no longer your target customers/users.

Presumably your strategy is to target wealthier individuals who will pay premium prices, and to move away from your historical fanbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back