Vote the new FiiO LOGO patterns you like!

We would like to get your suggestion of which logo pattern is suitable for us now.

• FiiO New Logo No.1

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • FiiO New Logo No.2

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • FiiO New Logo No.3

Votes: 61 12.4%
  • FiiO New Logo No.4

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • FiiO New Logo No.5

Votes: 350 71.4%

• Total voters
May 30, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #61 of 113
Never fix something that works.
I vote for the current logo.

May 30, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #62 of 113
This does seem to be a translation question. In English, the lowercase i can only be read in one way. The uppercase I can also be read as a lowercase l, the number 1 or the Roman numeral one. Also, the F with the gap in it looks a little too much like the O in the Moog logo.

The only reason the No. 5 logo is so far ahead is because the others are completely unacceptable. 1 and 2 look like FID. 3 looks like FIG. No. 4 looks like F110--an aircraft. Really, FiiO can do better--and the products deserve it.

Seems like a lot of head-fi-ers could help design a better logo than these proposed ones. Send the winning designer each year's TOTL phones and player for the next few years.

May 30, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #63 of 113
The only reason the No. 5 logo is so far ahead is because the others are completely unacceptable. 1 and 2 look like FID. 3 looks like FIG. No. 4 looks like F110--an aircraft.

No. 5 also has round edges instead of angled edges. Which makes it a bit more elegant. However, all of these remember me on formula one racing in the first place. Not music players.

May 30, 2021 at 7:21 PM Post #65 of 113
I prefer option 5. I think the others have something flashy and are not as "boring" but I think #5 will age better and will stand the test of time, and passing trends longer.

May 30, 2021 at 8:37 PM Post #66 of 113
All these logos make me think they're from a marketing consulting firm so FiiO can better adapt to the needs of the gaming market....

May 30, 2021 at 9:46 PM Post #67 of 113
I agree with the majority of comments here:

1) The current logo is not only fine, it's better than what you proposed. Don't change
2) Of the five options, no. 5 is the only possible one, although you would want to change the I to lower case i
3) Considering that your issue is that people are getting the letter case wrong (Fiio instead of FiiO) why on earth would you propose designs which are all uppercase?
4) I do not understand why people writing Fiio is an issue (other than somebody high up in the company having been the one to decide it is FiiO and getting upset that people don't write the name properly)

In my opinion, you have nothing to gain by changing your logo. The current one is good and you have the advantage of longevity of design.

However, I'm really glad you asked the community for their feedback!

May 30, 2021 at 9:54 PM Post #68 of 113
I don't think that you are fixing the issue of legibility.
IMO, I believe you will need to open your mind to get a different visual alternative and/or get more font options; anyway, if I have to choose one of the proposals, I will go with No5., but the ii are too close compared to the rest of the letters.
Good luck!!

May 31, 2021 at 12:59 AM Post #71 of 113
All these logos make me think they're from a marketing consulting firm so FiiO can better adapt to the needs of the gaming market....
Or F1 pit stop crew
u-https-motorsport-tech-wp-content-uploads-2018-05-F1-radios-Williams.jpg

May 31, 2021 at 2:30 AM Post #72 of 113
No. 6 I have better idea

I would share my idea, as probably most readers have their own ideas.
A fair and open logotype competition would be best for that.

Last edited:
May 31, 2021 at 7:22 AM Post #74 of 113
All of the stated above logos may be misread. I love the current logo that clearly says FiiO. I'd ditch the last capitalized O, and just make the old logo with small "o" - Fiio. But better #keepcurrentlogo :wink:

May 31, 2021 at 7:55 AM Post #75 of 113
What does the name FIIO mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back