Vote pls )
Aug 6, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #2 of 19

Aug 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #3 of 19
thx for the advice :wink:
but if u had only those 2 options...what would u choose?!
Quote:
Neither of those are good prices at all. For around $325 you can get the SM3, which some members believe is the best universal IEM that can be purchased before one must turn to customs. The SM3 is definitely ahead of the W3 and TF10.

Aug 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #4 of 19
At those prices I would save my money and not buy new IEMs. I would buy neither of the two unless you get them at $150-200. But, of the two, it would probably have to be the TF10 personally, because it suits my preferences more. I think you'd prefer the W3.
But I would really encourage you to save your money at those prices, you can do way way better for your money. You're basically paying the exorbitant retail prices.

Aug 7, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #5 of 19
Westone 3............

Aug 7, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #7 of 19
tough decision ,both w3 and tf10 are reat sounding iem's,but i think i would go for the w3 ,personally i am beging to think i like it as much as the SM3 for rock music, although the SM3 is the better all rounder for most types of music

Aug 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM Post #8 of 19

Quote:
At those prices I would save my money and not buy new IEMs. I would buy neither of the two unless you get them at $150-200. But, of the two, it would probably have to be the TF10 personally, because it suits my preferences more. I think you'd prefer the W3.
But I would really encourage you to save your money at those prices, you can do way way better for your money. You're basically paying the exorbitant retail prices.

i am not able to find them cheaper (...
and i'm stuck between these 2...

so 2 for westone/ 1 fot triple.fi...anyone else?!

Aug 7, 2010 at 9:18 AM Post #9 of 19

Quote:
tough decision ,both w3 and tf10 are reat sounding iem's,but i think i would go for the w3 ,personally i am beging to think i like it as much as the SM3 for rock music, although the SM3 is the better all rounder for most types of music

Hi Lucozade )...again u're replying to my threads :D...thx for being so friendly
so it's 3-1 for the westone )...
u have both iem can u pls describe how they deal with rock...how do the guitar solo's sound )

Aug 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM Post #10 of 19

Quote:
Hi Lucozade )...again u're replying to my threads :D...thx for being so friendly
so it's 3-1 for the westone )...
u have both iem can u pls describe how they deal with rock...how do the guitar solo's sound )

electric guitar sound nice on the tf10 although its a lighter sound  than the electric guitar on the w3 ,which has more bite and to me sounds more realistic , i do own a epiphone gibson electric guitar myself and the w3 sounds much closer to its sound than the tf10 
popcorn.gif

Aug 7, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #13 of 19
)))...yes, i'll look funy with the tf10 sticking out :D
one last thing...i'll be using a sansa clip +...without an amp...and i like to listen at really loud volumes...will westone be able to sound loud without an amp?!
...''i also have a fiio e3''...or i'll have to use the fiio )

Aug 7, 2010 at 10:40 AM Post #14 of 19
i don't have a sansa only ipod classics but the w3 is one of the maybe even the loudest iem i have and can reach volumes you can not listen to even without an amp 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back