1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors)

First

Back
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Next

Last
  1. marcusd
    Sound~Patriot and mvvRAZ like this.
  2. mvvRAZ
    Great review!!

The Elysium is to this date the only IEM that I have enjoyed so much I ended up ordering a second..

3. marcusd
    Goodness, 2? As a spare or backup?

4. mvvRAZ
    I’ve always wanted a green wood design from VE, and it was either a VE8 or a second Ely. Objectively I’d use the Elysium much more as nothing has fit my preferences so well to date so I decided to get that

I’ll mostly be dividing the listening time between the two as the current one gets way too many hours haha

5. marcusd
    Try it with the Leo 2 Octa :)

6. mvvRAZ
    I currently have it with the Leo Cleo bespoke and I’m loving the added sparkle from the Cleo as well as the somewhat more present treble

Would love to pair it with the Leo Octa though see what happens :)

7. twiceboss
    dude What a second?!?!?!?!

8. mvvRAZ
    What can I say :D

davidmolliere likes this.
  9. davidmolliere
    A good case of checking burn in effect and unit variance :p

twiceboss likes this.
  10. mvvRAZ
    True that, from my experience with my current Elysium it's mostly the bass that loosens up a little bit with more listening - would be perfectly attributable to brain burn though

Unit variance.... My god I hope there's absolutely none at this price point

11. davidmolliere
    I don’t expect there will be any... VE just does perfect build, just saying it’s rare to be able to compare to units custom :p

mvvRAZ likes this.
  12. Jalo
    As for me I am looking to get my second Erlkonig

13. mvvRAZ
    Definitely haha, it'll be pretty fun to see them side by side

14. Deezel177
    My review will have a brief behind-the-scenes look at the HALC and unit variance was an issue the Vision Ears guys brought up. Needless to say, they went above-and-beyond to make sure every unit was up to spec. :wink:

twiceboss, mvvRAZ and davidmolliere like this.
  15. Barra
    For those that would like to see just how incredible Vision Ears packaging for the ELYSIUM is, check out my unboxing video.

First

Back
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Next

Last