1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors)

First

Back
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Next

Last
  1. mvvRAZ
    Yup, if an IEM manages to perform the mids better than the Elysium I'll certainly be the first customer there haha

I ordered both the Cleo Octa and the Cleo/Leo bespoke. One will go to my A18t, the other to the Elysium. We'll see how they match each other

2. Jalo
    Good luck. Those are awesome cables.

3. mvvRAZ
    Thanks! Pretty hyped to receive them

4. steamboiled
    Thanks for the response. Is there any other way to check the status of the order aside from going back to my dealer?

5. Vision Ears
    Hi there,

I am sorry, but that's the way.

All the best,

Johannes

Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
  6. vilhelm44
    My VE8 has arrived, and been listening for an hour. All I can say is that all those reviews out there and all the hype is real, absolutely incredible! The way they convey the music throughout the spectrum sends chills down your spine. One example was King of The road by Dean Martin, you were there in the room, hearing the echo, the vibration of the double bass and Dean's voice coming alive in front of you. It certainly has a vibrancy and emotion to it that makes the music come alive. So glad I took a leap on this one. It's so nice to be surprised by an IEMs sound after all these years in the game. The build and isolation is incredible too. Thanks Johannes and team for a great job all round!

KhunChang and Barra like this.
  7. Barra
    The VE8 is an easy recommendation as it is an ideal signature that is commonly searched for and could be better for many. The ELYSIUM is different enough that it would be fun to have both in your collection. :)

vilhelm44 likes this.
  8. vilhelm44
    If only I could afford both :smile_phones:

9. davidmolliere
    Who needs a second kidney :p ?

10. vilhelm44
    :grinning: or an arm or leg! Maybe one day.

11. twiceboss
    Hi all, is it possible to get uiem VE8?

12. lafeuill
    Absolutely not ^_^

13. Jalo
    Actually may be yes, there are many iems on the market that use the general shape of a Ciem like the Ibasso It03, the Campfire Equinox etc, I suppose one can send one of those to VE and have them make a VE8 in those shapes as long as they fit you.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  14. twiceboss
    ok wow, interesting idea. There are many "ciem" shape for uiem recently.

15. Jalo
    In fact I have the VE Erlkonig and it is almost like a Ciem. I suppose you can ask VE to make the VE8 in the shape of the Erlkonig. I was told company does research and find the general shape that fit like 80 or 90 percent of general population.

First

Back
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Next

Last