1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors)

First

Back
59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Next

Last
  1. Sound~Patriot
    You just need to go back to side 65 of this thread :)...

Elysium7_3_750px.jpg
    Elysium4_2.jpg

Vision Ears, Wyville and Deezel177 like this.
  2. mvvRAZ
    Is that the olive green shell?? I might have to copy you there ngl..

3. Sound~Patriot
    Yep

4. mvvRAZ
    Way way too pretty... now I’m debating between that and the neon... maybe one on each side haha

5. Jalo
    Thank you for the info very useful. Just one more clarification. Are you saying between setting 1,2 and 3, the only difference is the amount of bass, the mid and treble are basically the same?

Also what is the impedance of the Erlkonig?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  6. mvvRAZ
    When I listened to it and switched the settings I only heard a difference in bass quantity, the rest of the freq. spectrum felt unaffected

7. mvvRAZ
    6FE63011-920B-48FE-9BCD-628F835426A1.png

Final design choice:

Crystal blue left, olive right, stock Elysium faceplates!!

Having looked at pretty much all the VE photos I could find the olive and the crystal blue look more like a light finish to the shell as opposed to a deeper colour like most of the other options

Impressions to be taken soon :)

The hype is real :3

thebratts, chungjun and Deezel177 like this.
  8. beholdclarity
  9. beholdclarity

This looks good, man! Let us know how you like them :)

10. mvvRAZ
    Thanks dude I will be sure to write up a review!

I really liked your review of the VE8, and as a massive joker/batman fan I feel obligated to post my custom A18t here haha
    IMG-8162.JPG

A question about that Forza Audioworks cable in your review though - I have the 8wire Claire hybrid, same one as in your photo, but you also have a pure silver 8 wire, from FAW - is Matthew selling these already?

davidmolliere likes this.
  11. beholdclarity
    NOICE!!!!!

NOICE!!!!! Awesome design, man!

What do you mean pure silver 8-wire? I only have the stock cable and the Claire Hybrid flat braid. Maybe the color editing in my photos were a little misleading?

12. mvvRAZ
    20566964-FC8A-4C93-94B3-8E775B32ECB1.jpeg
    Aaaah I think it’s the color editing yes..... it seemed from the photo that it’s a pure silver and not the same hybrid as mine :)

13. raypin
    Mm...just picked up my Erlkonig in Singapore:

F0586B78-3E44-4113-8A9F-8C2B6187EB1F.jpeg

Woof!

14. raypin
    Mm...changed the stock eartips with the Spinfit double flange for deeper insertion and improved sound isolation:

2331CF11-0DC8-468C-BE02-A9A7A627285F.jpeg

15. Jalo
    Congratulations, did you pick up any additional face plates? What setting do you like most? It’s been my favorite iems since acquiring hem a months over a month ago.

Please give impressions on SP2000 and Erlkonig combo, I am using triple flange tips.

Are you going to use another cable for your DMP-1Z or are you just going to use an adapter. I thought the stock cable is very good.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
First

Back
59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Next

Last